CHAPTER 76: NATSU VS ACE

Disclaimer: Highschool DXD, Death Battle, Fairy Tail, One Piece, and anything featured in the episode or this chapter all belongs to their perspective owners.

Death Battle

Wiz: In ancient times, the Greeks believed anything could be made of four elements: earth, air, water, and last but not least: fire.

Boomstick: But these two combatants have mastered the art of playing with fire. Natsu Dragneel, the Dragon Slaying Mage of the Fairy Tail guild.

Wiz: And Portgas D. Ace, the feared pirate known as Fire Fist.

This gained everyone's full attention, especially Ravel because of pyrokinesis.

Wiz: I'm Wizard.

Boomstick: And I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a DEATH BATTLE.

Natsu

Wiz: In his infancy, Natsu Dragneel was a pretty normal child living in a pretty normal village.

Boomstick: And then a bunch of dragons toasted the town and killed everybody, including him.

Everyone were horrified.

Boomstick: The end.

Issei, Ravel, and Irina: Wait, that's it?!

Wiz: Almost. Fortunately, Natsu's older brother, Zeref, survived. Horrified by the violent fate of his family, Zeref desperately sought a way to revive Natsu.

Issei: Well, I wouldn't blame him.

Wiz: Eventually, he discovered the connections between life, death, and magic and became obsessed.

Boomstick: And so, he became the most evil and powerful mage ever. Cursed to live forever and ruin everyone's lives.

Most had a bad feeling about this.

Background

Full Name: Natsu Gragneel

Alias: E.N.D.

Height: 5 ft 7 in

Fairy Tail Guild Member

Foster Son of Igneel

Trained Dragon Slayer

Twice Orphaned *Much to Asia and Gasper's sympathy.*

Easily Gets Motion Sick

B.F.F./Pet/Sidekick: Happy

Boomstick: But everything worked out, I guess, because he brought Natsu back.

Everyone were amazed.

Issei, Irina, and Asia: He did?!

Boomstick: Just one catch: Natsu had to be revived as a demon.

Issei: Well that sounds familiar.

Rias: Yes indeed.

Boomstick: Though this gave him the potential to become even more powerful than Zeref.

Wiz: Unfortunately, Zeref had become incredibly dangerous to be around. Fearing for his brother's safety, he left Natsu in the care of his friend, Igneel, who just so happened to be the Fire Dragon King.