CHAPTER 37: TIGERZORD VS GUNDAM EPYON

Disclaimer: Highschool DXD, Death Battle, Power Rangers, Gundam, and anything featured in the episode or this chapter all belongs to their perspective owners.

Death Battle

Wiz: Evil: It has many faces, and sometimes even a good-natured soul may become its unknowing pawn.

This reminded Asia of when Diodora tricked her and blablabla, you know the story; if not, go watch the anime or read the manga.

Boomstick: Oh, did you say something? I couldn't hear you over GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!! Seriously, what's cooler than giant robots?! ABSOLUTELY GODDAMN NOTHING!!!!

Everyone sweatdropped at Boomstick for that.

Issei: Look, I get your point, but geez Boomstick.

Ravel: Ugh, that's all he cares about.

Wiz: The White Tigerzord, the sixth Thunderzord.

Boomstick: And Epyon, the sixth Gundam.

Wiz: I'm Wizard.

Boomstick: And I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a DEATH BATTLE. 

Tigerzord

Ugh, Power Rangers... gives me headaches. Let's get this over with.

Wiz: Behold the Thunderzords, mighty bestial vehicles with a power and a force like you've never seen before.

Boomstick: Unless you live in Japan, then that shit's everywhere!

Rias: Not really true. That's a stereotype.

Wiz: The Thunderzords are piloted by the Mighty Morphing Power Rangers, five overbearing and over-emotional humans.

Boomstick: Teenagers.

Issei: That's not too different from us.

Everyone agreed.

Wiz: For over a year, these five heroes defended the Earth from the evil Rita Repulsa and her cronies.

Boomstick: But when her boss, Lord Zedd, showed up and started beating some serious Ranger ass, the team knew they needed some help.

Wiz: Thus, a giant floating head in a tube and his robot buddy set to work building a new Ranger with a new Zord.

Zordon: I present to you... the White Ranger.

The room gets brighter, then the White Ranger floats downward to the ground.

White Ranger: Tigerzord!

The Tigerzord roars.

Tigerzord's Background

The 6th Thunderzord

Height: 152 ft

Weight: 150 tons

Power: 75000 megavolts

Top Speed: 115 mph

Pilot: White Ranger

Power Source: Morphing Grid

Boomstick: The White Tigerzord is a gigantic weaponized robo-kitty. While cats are clearly inferior to dogs-.