CHAPTER 24: PIKACHU VS BLANKA

Disclaimer: Highschool DXD, Death Battle, Pokemon, Street Fighter, and anything featured in the episode or this chapter all belongs to their perspective owners.

The episode starts.

Wiz: When you think of an electric charged combatant, these two always come to mind. Pikachu, Ash's first Pokémon.

Boomstick: And Blanka, the man-beast of Brazil.

Akeno was intrigued, as she herself uses electric based magic.

Wiz: I'm Wizard.

Boomstick: And I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills, to find out who would win.... a DEATH BATTLE.

Pikachu

Pikachu appears to be a small, yellow, cute creature. everyone finds him really cute, especially Asia, Gasper, and Irina.

Background

Height: 1 ft 4 in

Weight: 13.2 lbs

Ability: Static

Pokedex Number 25

Hates his Pokeball

Likes Ketchup

Can Absorb and use More Electric Power than normal Pikachus

Wiz: Standing barely over one foot tall and weighing less than a newborn baby, Pikachu is the quick-footed electric mouse Pokémon.

Irina: So cute!

Asia and Gasper wished to hug Pikachu.

Wiz: And the first under the command of Ash, a ten year old trainer from Pallet Town, because you don't need puberty to travel the world by yourself.

Boomstick: Pikachu is now Ash's most loyal and trusted companion.

Rias: Just like Familiars.

Boomstick: But he sure didn't start that way. He was actually, kind of a dick. Then again, if a ten year old was trying to trap me in a tiny ball and make me fight other creatures to the death, I'd probably fuck him up too.

Everyone facepalmed at Boomstick for putting it that way.

Wiz: Being so small, Pikachu has low stamina and physical strength, but more than makes up for it with speed. However, his EV training was arbitrary and inconsistent.

Boomstick and Issei: EV-what now?

Wiz: Effort Value training. Every time a Pokémon wins a battle, one of its abilities improve depending upon the opponent.

Statistics

Health: 182 (Below Average)

Attack: 144 (Average)

Defense: 108 (Below Average)

Special Attack: 123 (Average)

Special Defense: 80 (Below Average)

Speed: 291 (Above Average)

Wiz: Taking the first seasons of the show into account, we have compiled an estimation of Pikachu's statistics upon reaching his maximum level. By defeating so many Spearow early on, Pikachu's speed is off the charts.