Chapter Two: An Invitation

Fifteen Minutes Later...
Vale Police Station...
3rd Person POV

In a small dark room, comprised of only a small light, a wooden table, and a few chairs, the Tenno stood as both he and the young girl were being berated by the Huntress across the table from them.

Glynda: I hope that you two realize that your actions tonight will not be taken lightly. You not only murdered ssveral men, but you've put yourselves, and others, in great danger.

Tenno: We did?

Ruby: The murders were all him!

The young girl pointed at the Tenno beside her.

Tenno: Hmm?

Ruby: And besides, they started it!

The Tenno responded with a soft timid tone of voice

Tenno: I umm... I apologize for-.

Glynda: If it were up to me, you two would be sent home with a pat on the back...

The young girl began to smile.

Glynda: ...and a slap on the wrist.

The Huntress then proceeded to slap her riding crop against the table, causing the young girl to yelp and the Tenno to flinch back.

Ruby: Eeek!

Tenno: Ah!

Sighing to herself, the Huntress continued.

Glynda: But... there is someone here who would like to meet you two.

Ruby: Hmm?

Tenno: Like to meet us?

The Huntress moved over, allowing the man in question to approach the table. It was there in the light that they noticed his white hair and green outfit. Holding a mug in one hand and a plate of cookies in the other, the man spoke to the young girl with a soothing tone of voice.

 Holding a mug in one hand and a plate of cookies in the other, the man spoke to the young girl with a soothing tone of voice

Ozpin: Ruby Rose...

Tenno: Huh. Cute name. I should name my next Kubrow pup that.

The man leaned himself towards the young girl.

Ozpin: You have silver eyes.

Ruby: Uhh, thank you?

The man pulled back as a small tablet was placed in the middle of the table, showing a recording of the young girl fighting.

Ozpin: So!

Tenno: When did they record this?

Ozpin: Where did you learn to do this?

Tenno: I'd like to know as well.

Ruby: S-Signal Academy.

Tenno: ?