Chapter Twenty-Seven: Tiny Kubrow

The Next Day...
Team RWBY's Dorm...
3rd Person POV

Ryoma: What an interesting night it was, Alita...

In the early morning of the day, in the dorm room of Team RWBY, the Tenno sat in a lone corner; Helios Prime at his side. The others either still asleep, or in Ruby's case, off to see the headmaster. Talking to Cephalon Alita through the drone, the Tenno discussed the night with discretion.

Cephalon Alita: The dance you mentioned?

Ryoma: Yeah.

Cephalon Alita: How interesting was it?

Ryoma: It was something else. The slow dancing, the DJs, the decor, Mr. Arc in a dress...

Cephalon Alita: ...what?

Ryoma: Oh!

The Tenno chuckled.

Ryoma: Yeah... He must have lost a bet or something, cause upon mentioning Miss Nikos coming in without a date, Mr. Arc left the ballroom and returned in a dress. A surprisingly talented dancer, that man. I think he was the star of the day...

Cephalon Alita: -Ha. Gay.- That's an interesting way to make the day.

Ryoma: No kidding...

Noticing Weiss tossing and turning under the sheets, the Tenno concluded.

Ryoma: That's all I got at the moment. I'll inform you of anything else, Alita.

Cephalon Alita: Alright Operator, take care of yourself.

Ryoma: You too.

Disabling the drone, the Tenno lied down once more on Weiss' bed, his arms wrapped around her slim physique. Upon doing so, Ruby returned to the dorm room, waking everyone up as she closed the door with a loud crash.

*Crash!*

Everyone else: !?

Ryoma: Well.... so much for that.

Yang: Ruby?

Blake: What's going on?

Weiss: Uuuuuggggghhhhhh..... Could you not?

Ruby: Sorry...

Yang: Where did you go?

Ruby: Oz's office.

Yang: Why? What happened?

Ruby: Well...

As all eyes focused on her, Ruby explained the events that had unfolded last night, while everyone else was having a wonderful time dancing.

Ryoma: General Ironwood?

Weiss: He's the current general of Atlas' army and headmaster of their Academy.

Ryoma: Ah.

Weiss: Still.... That was risky move, even for you Ruby.

Blake: No, I think you handled it well.

Ruby: I hope so.

Yang: I'm sure everything will be alright, Ruby...

Realizing something, Yang exclaimed.

Yang: Oh! I know what will cheer you up!

Pulling a large metallic cylinder from her pockets, Yang explained.

Ruby: What's that?

Yang: Dunno. Dad sent it to us. I thought we could open it together.

Ruby: Yay! Something from home!