Chapter Three: The Ride There

To the Lotus, or to whomever reads this message,

We've ventured beyond the void and have arrived at our destination, planet designation "D1-6383". No signs of Grineer or Corpus forces have been detected, nor has the Infestation spread to this region. The Operator, Ryoma Nagare, has already set foot on the planet's surface, and after 3 hours, 31 minutes, has returned to the Orbiter with surprising results.

Upon landing, the Operator discovered a civilization called "Vale". Whether or not this is the planet's name has not been found. From the current study, this civilization is far more advanced than that of Cetus, but not as industrialized as Fortuna. A few of the locals possess weapons that could potentially rival that of Orokin creation and "unknown" abilities that are similar to various Warframes. With the following scans conducted by Helios Prime, and with the Operator's description, we can only conclude that further research is needed.

The Operator has accepted an invitation to a location known to the natives as "Beacon Academy " to continue our research. Further scans will be sent in 1 week spans. That is all to report.

Vale.scn

Sincerely,
Cephalon Alita.

Sincerely,Cephalon Alita

P.S: Cephalon Simaris is not to obtain ANY of these scans under any circumstances. I do not wish to hear his rant on "hiding knowledge from him".

_______________________________________

Vale Town Square...
The Next Day...
3rd Person POV

Ryoma: This is the spot, right?

In the center of the town square,  beside a bronze statue cemmoriated to the Huntsmen that protects the city, the Tenno stood as he watched the sunrise beside his Warframe.