Chapter Four: Meeting the Ice Queen

(Look at that smile /\ <3)

30 Minutes Later...
Beacon Academy...
3rd Person POV

Waiting for the other students to leave the Bullhead, the Tenno began the process of transference into the Warframe beside him. Once doing so, and after they left the ship, the Tenno and his Kubrow began to exit through the very back of the ship, jumping out as it started to take off from its landing zone. After landing a five foot jump, the Tenno took in the view of Beacon Academy in all its glory.

Ryoma: So this is Beacon...

From far away, the Tenno watched as the students gathered around the courtyard of the Academy, walking and chatting to one another in a casual way

Ryoma: If not for these folks here, I would've thought this was a castle. It's like something out of a fairy tale.

Scratching the head of the snow white Kubrow sitting beside him, the Tenno continued.

Ryoma: Glorious view aside, I should find some kind of library, or a place they would store documents. But first, I need to speak to that man about Pip-.

*BOOM!*

Out of the corner of his eye, a large explosion of flame, snowflakes, and electricity lit up the sky.

Ryoma: Huh!? Are we already under-? Hmm?

From that explosion, a small glass vial tumbled it's way towards the Tenno, reaching a stopping point as it hit his feet.  Picking the vial up, he began to inspect both the vial itself and it's contents.

  Picking the vial up, he began to inspect both the vial itself and it's contents

Ryoma: It's like that stuff from the shop, but what is this?

He noticed the snowflake labeled on the vial.

Ryoma: Dried ice? Snowflakes?

Weiss: Unbelievable!

The Tenno looked back up to see, as the smoke cleared away, a young girl in white and sky blue going on an angry rant at Ruby.