Chapter Thirty-One: A "Gift" From the Void

This chapter of "We, the Dreamers" was brought to you by this tidbit of information: Some of you may have wondered, "Aside from the Tenno and the Stalker, when in the hell will the rest of the Warframe universe come into play"? Well, to answer that, from here on. After Volume 3, the Origin System will take on a much larger role.

Oh, and this chapter was also sponsored by magic Goosecraft:

HJONK, HJONK! AM GOOSE

Ozpin's Office...
Beacon Academy...
3rd Person POV

On their way to the headmaster's office, feelings were mutual between one another. At least... that was until they arrived, when the facade broke.

Winter: What were you thinking, Qrow!?

Ironwood: Had you been one of my men, I'd have you shot!

Ryoma: Oh!

Qrow: If I was one of your men, I'd shoot myself.

Ryoma: This is getting a bit too tense for my liking.

Pulling out a steel flask from his pockets, Qrow began drinking as the others continued on, with the Tenno staying completely silent.

Goodwitch: While I wouldn't condone his behavior, retaliating like that didn't help.

Winter: He was drunk!

Goodwitch: He's always drunk!

As the group turned their heads towards Qrow, his eyes widened as he drank from his flask, putting it down in response. Sighing at the sight, the headmaster asked.

Ozpin: Qrow, what are you doing here?

Ironwood: You've been out of contact for weeks! You can't just go dark like that in the field!

Qrow: I'm not one of your special operatives, Jimmy!

Winter: General.

Qrow: Whatever. You sent me to get intel on our enemy, and I'm telling you, our enemy is here.

Ryoma: What!?

Ironwood: We know.

Q

row: Oh! Oh, you know! Well, thank goodness I'm out there risking my life to keep you all informed!

Ironwood: Qrow...

Qrow: Communication's a two-way street, pal. You see this?

He pulled out a scroll.

Qrow: That's the SEND button.

Winter: They had reason to assume you'd been compromised.

Qrow: And I have reason to assume you don't need to be here, or the kid.