Chapter Seventeen: Rememberence

Forever Fall...
3rd Person POV

Ryoma: Naze anata wa koko ni iru nodesu ka, Sutōkā?[Why are you here, Stalker?]

[Why are you here, Stalker?]

In the bustling land of bright red trees and cherry blossom colored grass that was the forest of Forever Fall, Ryoma Nagare stood forth in front of a familiar face. With a small breeze passing through, flowing the forest's bright leaves through him, the Tenno continued to speak after a long pause.

Ryoma: Naze anata wa watashi o michi no sekai ni oikaketa nodesu ka?
[Why did you follow me into the unknown?]

Hearing the sound of leaves being trampled behind him, the Tenno raised a hand beside him, stopping the people sprinting from intervening.

Ryoma: No.

Ruby: Huh?

Weiss: What the-?

Stalker: You know very well why, Tenno.

Ryoma: Get these men out of here.

Watching the Stalker sprint at him with confidence, the Tenno thought once more before engaging.

Ryoma: This is my own fight to endure...

Unsheathing Tatsu to attack, both Orokins' blades collided with one another, creating a large purple spark of fire and electricity as they grinder across each other. After colliding a few more times, the Tenno would proceed to launch his right foot into the Stalker's side, using him as a platform to both kick away and jump back. Upon landing, the Tenno was met with several fire imbued knives thrown in his direction. And in response, the Tenno channeled his Warframe's energy into the sword and aimed it sideways, deflecting each one back to the Stalker with inhumane speed and pinpoint accuracy. But as he deflected the knives, the Stalker had already made his move towards the Tenno once more, absorbing the knives as he brought his shoulders down into the Tenno's stomach.

Ryoma: !

The brute force and momentum of the Stalker's charge had launched him backwards through several trees, each one beating on his back till he had finally tumbled to a complete stop.

*Crack!* *Smack!* *Crack!* *Bash!* *Crack!* *Crash!*

Ryoma: Hnnnrgh!

Stalker: The crimes of the past have not been forgotten.

Noticing Ruby, Weiss, and Pyrrha giving aid to one of his victims, the Stalker distracted himself in thought as the Tenno responded with a charge of his own, propelling himself with a nearby tree stump and leaving behind a trail of red electricity.

Stalker: What kind of people are they to be associating with traitors?

Ryoma: Huuurrah!