Volume II / Chapter Three: Coming Home

Mountain Pass...
Earth...
3rd Person POV

Alone, on the snow packed mountain pass, the Tenno was climbing upward to the summit of the highest peak of the mountainside. As he reached the summit, he took a meditative pose in his Warframe, closing his eyes and looking down at himself as he began to dream of his purpose on Earth. That purpose... to seek out an old friend.

???: Tenno...

Looking up, the Tenno looked around him, finding the one standing right beside him.

???: You called for me, Orokin child?

Ryoma: Teshin.

Standing up from his spot, the Tenno turned himself to face the Dax standing before him. As he did this, the Dax spoke once more.

Teshin: It has been almost a year since the last we spoke.

Ryoma: Yeah.... I've been busy.

Noticing a small insignia of the Saturn Six Penitentiary on the Warframe's left hip, the Dax nodded.

Teshin: So I've noticed...

After a few seconds of silence, the Dax asked a personal question.

Teshin: You've heard about your Lotus, haven't you?

Ryoma: I was tortured... haunted by it. I can remember every word she spoke.

Teshin: Have you made a decision?

Ryoma: I could care less about the outcome, but that's not why I-.

The Tenno stopped talking as the Dax placed a hand against his chest.

Teshin: Your choice is your own, child, but I must warn you: You may not be influenced by the outcome, but it will very much have an impact on the lives of the other Tenno.

Ryoma: ?

Teshin: The community is deeply divided on the issue; My Conclave has been at full capacity over the last few weeks, solely to settle these disputes. There have even been cases of murder going around.

Ryoma: That bad, huh?

Teshin: It's inevitable, child... There will be a war among Tenno. How long can the community contain itself before it explodes, I don't know.

Ryoma: These fools...

Teshin: My opinion is my own, but watch yourself out there, pupil.

Ryoma: That is why I've summoned you here, Teshin Dax. I need supplies... to return into the Void... to return home.

After a few more seconds of silence, the Dax muttered.

Teshin: I see...

Handing the Tenno a small black medallion, the Dax continued on.

Teshin: Give this to the merchant at the relay... Darvo, I believe is his name.

Ryoma: I'm aware of Darvo and Clem.

Teshin: He'll provide you with the gear you need.

Placing the medallion in his Warframe's storage compartment, the Tenno nodded as the Dax's ship appeared from Earth's atmosphere down towards the two.

Teshin: Shall we get going, pupil?

Ryoma: Of course.

An Hour Later...
Strata Relay...

We, the Dreamers: A RWBY x Warframe Taleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें