Chapter Twenty-Five: Intimacy

This chapter of We, the Dreamers was brought to you by this disturbance in the Origin System:

(o_o) (-_-).... I think Ruby got on Warframe under Weiss' account.

This chapter was also brought to you by this warning:

___________________________________

WARNING: NSFW CONTENT AHEAD!

Nothing pornographic per say, but a bit of intimacy lies ahead

Nothing pornographic per say, but a bit of intimacy lies ahead. (If it wasn't obvious enough by the title of the chapter) I do not recommend reading this at work/school/ with others/whatever else. If you wish to skip this, you may. But I am not responsible for whatever happens to you by reading this.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...
____________________________________
Late at Night...
Team RWBY's Dorm Room...
3rd Person POV

In the dorm room of team RWBY, Yang Xiao Long, alongside Blake and Ruby, were preparing to leave the Academy for a few hours. Their  destination: a nightclub that Yang was awfully familiar with. As they were ready to head out, the Tenno stood aside, lighting candles one by one all around the dorm room. Meanwhile, Weiss stood in the bathroom, changing from her white jacket and combat skirt into a two piece outfit.

Yang: You sure you don't want to come along, Ryoma?

Ryoma: I'm sure... but thank you for the offer, Miss-.

Raising a finger out in front of herself, Yang interrupted the Tenno mid-sentence.

Yang: Uh-Uh-Uh!

Ryoma: Sorry, "Yang".

Yang: That's better.... Weiss!

From the bathroom, Weiss yelled out to her.

Weiss: What!?

Yang: You coming wit-?

Weiss: Of course not!

Ruby: Why not!?

Weiss: I don't think it's a good idea to be going to a place where you were just being shot at an hour ago, let alone when we have classes tomorrow!