Chapter Nineteen: The Stray

One Week Later...
Vale Harbor Side...
3rd Person POV

After a rather long week of school at Beacon Academy, the Tenno, alongside team RWBY, took a long weekend off from the stresses of being a student

After a rather long week of school at Beacon Academy, the Tenno, alongside team RWBY, took a long weekend off from the stresses of being a student. To start their new weekend, the five of them took a stroll through the city of Vale as it prepared for the Vytal Festival. A fascinated Ryoma and Weiss stood in front while observing the decor.

Weiss: Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!

Ruby: I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much, Weiss.

Yang: Oh, I have...

Ruby, Blake, Ryoma: ?

Blake: When was that?

Yang: About a week ago...

Weiss: !

Yang: ...when she was massaging ol' Ryoma-.

Ryoma: !

As Weiss bolted behind her towards Yang, covering her mouth with both hands, Yang tried to continue to no avail.

Yang: Mmm Mmm Mmmm.

While covering Yang's mouth, Weiss whispered in irritation.

Weiss: How do you know that!? Were you watching!?

Uncovering her mouth, Weiss allowed her to respond as well, whispering as she did so.

Yang: Define "watching" ?

Seeing Weiss roll her eyes in response, Yang raised both her brows up twice before Blake chimed in

Blake: If it's about you and Ryoma, we already know.

Eyes widened, she responded out of shock.

Weiss: What the-!? Uh... eh... How did-!?

Ruby: Ooooohhhhh.... that...

Ryoma: Did she want it kept secret, or what?

Weiss: This is exactly what I didn't want! Satire from these two!

Weiss: Who else knows of this!?

Yang: Just us... for now.

Slapping herself in the face and growling in response, she looked back at a confused Ryoma before giving up.

Weiss: You know what, fine. Tell everyone, Yang. Tell the whole world about us if you want!

She firmly gripped the Tenno's hand with her own, their fingers intertwining much to his own surprise.

Ryoma: Hmm!?

Weiss: Make all the romance and ice jokes you want! It's not gonna keep me from smiling today in this breathtaking decor!