Volume II / Chapter Twelve: The Storm After The Calm

The Next Morning...
Schnee Family Manor...
3rd Person POV

Jacques: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?

In the Schnee family manor, the owner of the place was livid as he stood in the room of his youngest daughter. Expecting to see Weiss in her room by herself, he instead found her and the Tenno together in the same bed. Their clothing scattered across the room, their bodies covered up by a single sheet, and the smell of sweat filling the entire room.

As he yelled, the two jumped out from the bed, panicking by the sudden cry from Jacques. As they jumped from the bed, Jacques looked away in disgust as he yelled some more.

Weiss: AAAAHHHH!

Ryoma: AAAAHHH!

Jacques: DAAAAH! PUT YOUR DAMN CLOTHES ON, YOU HEAVENS!

In a rush, the two proceeded to jump from their beds and put on the clothes they had left scattered across the room. After a few minutes, Jacques looked back at the two before exploding into a fit of rage.

Ryoma: You ever heard of knocking!?

Jacques: You... You sleazy bastard!

Approaching the Tenno with his decrepit finger on his nose, Jacques continued.

Jacques: How dare you deflower my daughter in this household, you son of a bitch!

Weiss: Father!

In response, the Tenno mirrored him.

Ryoma: You know nothing about me, you hateful old coot!

Jacques: That's the point!

Weiss: It's my body, and my choice to-!

Turning his finger to his daughter, he interrupted.

Jacques: Do not speak till you are spoken to, young lady!

Weiss: !?

Ryoma: And clearly, you know nothing about your own daughter!

Jacques: GET OFF MY PROPERTY, BUM!

Weiss: Why are you acting like this!?

After saying that, her father's attention was now set on her. Behind the doorway, Whitley peeked through with the same smile as last night.

Jacques: Do you have any idea what your recent stunts cost us!?

Weiss: I-.

Jacques: And don't think I'm just talking about Lien here! Our reputation! Our lifestyle! Our...! AAAARRGGGHH!

Unable to finish his sentence, Jacques blindly planted his fist into what he thought was a nearby wall. Upon a second glance, he found that he had punched the center of the Tenno's chest, doing very little to him as he stood with disappointment in his eyes.

Ryoma: Really, gramps?

As silence followed, Weiss broke it by making up her mind about last night.

Weiss: I want to leave.

Ryoma: Hm?

Jacques: I beg your pardon?

Weiss: I said, I want to leave. I don't want to stay here anymore. I don't want to stay in Atlas anymore! I want to-!

Jacques: Young lady, I don't give a damn about what you want! This isn't about you. This is about the Schnee family name and your apparent insistence on dragging it through the mud!