Chapter Twenty: Chaos

Two Days Later...
Team RWBY's Dorm Room...
3rd Person POV

Ryoma: She's been gone all weekend...

A few days has passed by since the disappearance of their friend. In their dorm room, the remaining three members of team RWBY, alongside the Tenno, discussed about Blake's absence. The latter, leaning against the very window his friend jumped out of into the night.

Weiss: Blake's a big girl, I'm sure she can handle herself!

Ryoma: Miss Schnee, please...

Weiss: What?

Ryoma: She's our teammate.

Weiss: She's a member of the White Fang!

Growing a bit irritated by her behavior, the Tenno continued, taking a deep breath to relax himself with each response.

Ryoma: Was.

Weiss: And how would you know that!?

Ryoma: Did you not see her reaction to her own statement?

Weiss: After spilling the beans, finally? Yes! She messed up!

He turned his body towards her as she lied in her bed, his frustration showing like a beacon.

Ryoma: If she were to be as extreme as you make her out to be, she'd have killed us all in her sleep!

Weiss: Perhaps that's the plan all along!

Ryoma: Do you really not hear yourself, right now!?

Getting up from her bed, she marched towards the Tenno, her finger poking at his chest.

Weiss: I do hear myself!

His hands tightened into a fist as his arms shook subtly.

Weiss: Why are you suddenly so caring about that faunus!?

Ryoma: She just ran away from the Academy! Ran away from her future! That's why I'm suddenly so caring, you-!

Her eyes widened in horror as she noticed his arms beginning to move towards her neck. Stopping himself halfway, at her chest, the Tenno too, froze in horror by his own response. A thought in the back of his mind to silence her altogether. To suddenly justify the offense of the one he loved by death. An action he immediately regretted.

Ryoma: I... She...

Lowering his arms slowly, the Tenno, embarrassed by his own actions, walked by an horrified Weiss towards the door.

Ryoma: I'm heading out for a while... to find our friend.

Passing through the doorway, the Tenno transfered himself into his Warframe. Turning around to speak one last time before heading out.

Ryoma: Please... do not follow. I wish to do this alone

Watching the Tenno leave the room, Weiss sat back down onto her bed, her expression changing from fear to regret. In all this, Yang and Ruby did not utter a sound, only watching listening to the chaos that had unfolded... till now.

Yang: Congratulations, Weiss. You've somehow managed to break the most humble person in Beacon Academy.

Getting down from the top bunk of their makeshift bunk bed, Ruby headed out as well.

Ruby: I'm gonna go look for her as well... alone. Unless... anyone wants to join me.

Yang: Yeah... I'll join ya, sis.