Volume II / Chapter Ten: Love United

Schnee Manor...
3rd Person POV

In the driveway of the Schnee family manor, the Tenno stood in silence admist the chaos that ensued, watching as Atlas Bullheads descended down onto the property. Soldiers in tactical gear exited out of the ship and into the manor to transport the guests back home.

Businessman: What a disaster of a charity event!

Businesswoman: At the very least, we made it out alive.

Businessman: That shouldn't even be a saving grace!

Atlas Soldier: The hell is that thing, standing in the distance!?

Atlas Soldier: Don't really know, not gonna care. Just ignore it, we have our orders from the general.

Upon watching the soldiers take away the guests from the manor, he noticed a few familiar faces standing next to the front door, their faces staring back at him with a mix of wonder and horror.

Ryoma: General Ironwood... Weiss...

General Ironwood: Another Tenno?

Weiss: Who is that in the distance?

Their silence would be interrupted as Piper hightailed herself towards the Tenno, picking up her former master's scent within the Warframe. Worried that she would do otherwise, Weiss called out for the Kubrow.

Weiss: Piper, wait!

Jacques: That damn mutt...

To her surprise, the Kubrow came to a stop in front of the Tenno, sniffing his Warframe as she circled around it. In seeing this, the Tenno smiled before kneeling down, rubbing and patting her head with his hands as he whispered.

Ryoma: You did a good job, girl...

Weiss: Piper?

Standing up, the Tenno followed the Kubrow as she ran back to her master, approaching General Ironwood as he held out his hand towards him.

Ironwood: I'd like to say on behalf of the guests here, thank-....

The Tenno passed by the general, confusing him as his eyes were set on his heiress.

Ironwood: ....you...

Standing in front of the heiress, the Tenno held back every urge he had to hug her as she spoke to him.

We, the Dreamers: A RWBY x Warframe TaleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara