Chapter Twelve: Conspiracy

A Few Days Later...
Team RWBY's Dorm...
3rd Person POV

Over the course of a few days, the Tenno's relationship with his newfound roommates had grown ever so slightly, as he began learning each one of the member's personality.  In exchange, they too began to learn a bit about the Tenno, aside from his split personality like nature. The first of which being Miss Ruby Rose.

As an usually long day of classes and studying passed by them, as the sun rested for the time being, the group began to huddle into their beds for the night.

Yang: Finally! Some sleep.

Weiss: For once, I agree.

Blake: Goodnight.

Everyone: Goodnight.

Shortly after, as the majority of them closed their eyes and fell into the pleasant bliss of dreams, Ruby Rose was the last of them to do so. Unable to sleep, the young girl peeked out from her tent-like bed, only to find the young Tenno in a meditative pose.

Ruby: Is anyone else still-?

Ruby: Hmm?

What confused the young girl was not the pose in which the Tenno had chosen, for he had taken several resting stances since his time around them, but the fact that he was literally levitating above the floor this time around in his Warframe.

Ruby: Uhhh.....

Ruby: How is he...?

Curiousity got the best of the young girl as she quietly lowered herself out of her bed onto the floor. Sneaking around the dorm, she began to inspect the Tenno carefully, rubbing her hand on the floor beneath him in both amazement and great confusion.

Ruby: Is he even asleep?

Standing in front of him, she began making a series of funny faces at him in an effort to get a reaction out of him. Getting no response, the young girl stopped and began silently wondering about the polearm that lied behind his back, and then the large metallic crates that sat in a lone corner of the dorm.