Volume II / Chapter Two: Prison Break

Saturn Six Penitentiary...
3rd Person POV

Alarm: Der Wolf ist aus seiner Zelle entkommen! [The Wolf has escaped his cell!]

Ryoma: The Wolf?

From a small opening, the Tenno watched as Grineer Lancers and Heavy Gunners took aim down a narrow hallway and fired; Their bullets echoing the hall as a wolf's howl was also heard from the other side. As bullets rained across the hall, a large figure appeared in front of the group armed with a large, jet powered hammer. Taking a swing, the figure crushed the group of Grineer units against the walls with ease, surprising the Tenno as he backed away.

Ryoma: How the-?

After waiting a few minutes, the sound of gunfire and Grineer gibberish ceased from the hallway. From there, the Tenno opened the door all the way and left his cell, marking the beginning of his escape.

Ryoma: I have to find my Warframe... I know they took it, somewhere.

Searching the bodies of the deceased, the Tenno had only found one weapon he could use with one hand: the Sheev dagger.

Ryoma: Damn.

Scorpion: Hier entlang! [This way!]

Ryoma: This'll have to do...

From the other cell block, a small unit of Scorpions ran into the hallway where the Tenno stood, facing him with Sheev daggers of their own.

Scorpion: Tenno skoom!

Ryoma: Crap!

As the scorpions charged towards him, the Tenno closed his eyes and dreamed, using the powers of the void to become incorporeal, turning his physical body into thin air as they swung their blades. Upon opening his eyes, the Tenno took notice of his lack of body, as well as the Scorpion's faces of confusion.

Scorpion: !?

Ryoma: At the very least, it hasn't killed me.... yet.

Walking by the confused unit, the Tenno's body reappeared as he entered confinement block B: A small room with four vault style doors on each side, with only a small eyehole serving as communication  between the inmates and the outside. As the Tenno walked along the block, hugging the wal to maintain some balance, a Grineer operative peeked out the small hole, scaring the Tenno upon whispering to him.