Chapter Eighteen: Tending Wounds

The Aftermath...

In the aftermath of the Stalker's attack in Forever Fall, the Stalker himself lied as a headless corpse of his former self. The Tenno, exhausted from the fight, lied motionless as the monsters of Grimm set their sights on him, attracted by his anger. Teams RWBY and JNPR, although confused about the situation, moved out to leave Forever Fall with both the wounded Tenno and those injured. During which, Jaune Arc, with the assistance of Pyrrha Nikos, found the confidence to take on a few of the many Grimm that stood in his way, including one of an Ursa Major. An act that would earn the respect of Cardin Winchester and his team.

Upon entering the Academy, Ryoma Nagare, along with those involved, would be treated in the academy's infirmary for various injuries, ranging from the minute to the extreme. As for Ruby Rose, and both her's and Jaune's team, they would be commended for their valor and bravery in the face of adversity.

One Week Later...
Beacon Academy Dorm Room...
Nighttime...
3rd Person POV

Ryoma: At the very least, I can actually move around with these bandages wrapped around me.

After being bedridden in his dorm room for almost a week, the Tenno, despite his roommates' demands, slowly stood up from his bedside. His bare feet feeling the soft red carpet tingling below him. Looking down at himself, he examined the condition of his body, making sure there were no areas of his lower abdomen that had opened up. Seeing no signs of bleeding, the Tenno gave off a quick smirk in response as he grabbed a jacket, planning to leave the dorm room for a few hours.

 Seeing no signs of bleeding, the Tenno gave off a quick smirk in response as he grabbed a jacket, planning to leave the dorm room for a few hours

Ryoma: I told them I had no issue getting up.

But upon catching a whiff of his own scent, he decided to change plans.

Ryoma: Oh! Geez! That's pretty bad. I may want a cold shower first.

Grabbing a change of clothes, the Tenno slowly proceeded to the dorm's bathroom. Upon approaching the door, he looked back to see whether everyone was in their beds. In doing so, he noticed nothing out of the ordinary.

Ruby: Mmmm.... Cookie..... I want...

Yang: Strawb..... sunrise..... lil.... umbrella.....

Ryoma: Everyone's in their beds... as far as I can tell.

Opening up the bathroom, the Tenno entered inside, closing the door behind him as he began to undress, taking off his clothing as well as removing his bandages. Getting inside the bathtub, the Tenno proceeded to start running cold water as he lied inside; The oddly satisfying, tingling feeling of cold chills running through his body as he did so.

Ryoma: AaAaHhHh......

Ryoma: After almost a week, this feels amazing...