Volume II / Chapter Five: War on the Grineer

Remnants of Vale...
3rd Person POV

Grineer Lancer: Tenno sk-!

*SSCCCCHHHIIINNNNGG!*

Bringing the Paracesis down upon the first Grineer Lancer, the Tenno ignited a full scale war between himself and the Grineer on Remnant as the blade sliced through flesh and ferrite armor with ease. As he landed onto the shattered streets, the Tenno spun himself around with the greatsword out in front, slicing the Lancers and Scorpions near him in half whilst absorbing the other's gunfire.

With some room, the Tenno charged forward through the marching army, ramming the majority of them with his shoulders in an explosive manner. Reaching the end of the first street, the Tenno turned himself around to find many of them killed by the impact of the environment rather than the initial explosive. One Lancer's head went through a brick wall; Another's heart was pierced by splintering wood; Even one unfortunate clone died with his head stuck in a bent trash can. But as he glimpsed the deaths of many, the same amount appeared from the corner of the streets to open fire. Lex's out, the Tenno returned fire as well; His high caliber bullets piercing through the ferrite armor of several while theirs were absorbed by his Iron Skin.

Vay Hek: DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH TO THE TENNO!

Having to reload, the Tenno put aside his sidearms as a Scorpion charged towards him with a heated cleaver in hand. Grabbing the Scorpion's wrist, the Tenno detached it before slicing it's head off with its own weapon. In doing so, the Tenno threw the cleaver towards a Lancer like a knife, hitting the dome of its helmet with the handle, causing it to drop the Grakata in its hands. As it dropped the weapon, the Tenno slid underneath the Lancer whilst catching it. Upon standing back up, the Tenno released a small barrage of bullets into the Lancer's skull before turning around and firing more bullets into the crowded streets.

Emptying the clip, the Tenno tossed aside the Grakata as a small hook was latched onto his left wrist.

Ryoma: ?

Vay Hek: DINNER TIME, GHOULS!

Pulling against the hook, the Tenno released a Ghoul Devourer from the ground towards him; It's single, glimmering red eye aimed straight at him as he gripped his blade from the back.

Vay Hek: YOU'RE HAVING MAGGOT!

As the Ghoul closed the gap, the Tenno swung his blade down onto the monstrosity, tearing through infected flesh and steel before leaving a small crack on the street tarmac with a loud thud.

Vay Hek: THAT! WAS MY! FAVORITE!

Feeling vibrations from beneath him, the Tenno vaulted back as a Ghoul Auger rose up from the ground; It's drills for hands digging through both dirt and tarmac. As the Ghoul rose, a fountain of flame spewed from the tips of the drill, burning the Tenno a bit as he vaulted out of it's range.