Chapter Eleven: Lesson Learned

Several Hours Later...
Beacon Academy Courtyard...
3rd Person POV

The sun had set sailed to the other side of Remnant, leaving behind it a broken reminder of itself through a moon amongst stars in the night

The sun had set sailed to the other side of Remnant, leaving behind it a broken reminder of itself through a moon amongst stars in the night. At a time when all the students have gathered in their dorms for a good night's rest, one sat in silence around the courtyard fountain. Gently rubbing a bruise that surrounded her left eye, she shivered as she reminisced the events that had unfolded several hours prior.

Weiss: Stop telling me what to do!
To do...!
To do....
To....
You've done nothing to earn your position!
Position...!
Position...
Po.....
Ozpin made a mistake-.

Ryoma: Miss Schnee.

Weiss: Eeep!

Opening her eyes, the young girl shrieked at the Tenno's presence, unaware of his entrance as she thought she was only one awake. Taking a step back, the Tenno asked in a worried tone.

Ryoma: I apologize if I'm interrupting something, but...

Recieving one of Weiss' infamous glares, the Tenno continued.

Ryoma: I just... came to see if you were alright.

Sighing in response, the young snow haired girl looked away at the Tenno, responding with a hint of sadness.

Weiss: Yeah... I'm fine.

Ryoma: Your tone says otherwise.

Approaching the large stone fountain, the Tenno sat down beside the saddened ice queen.

Ryoma: I apologize if it's about our match earlier.

Noticing a small portion of her black eye, the Tenno cringed internally at his own action.

Ryoma: I kinda got....carried.....away..

Weiss: It's fine, I...

Ryoma: Or is it something bigger than that.