Fall of the Castle of Lions.

I rested a little more until the evening time, where Allura had invited the Arusians to a big party.

I was in my room, with Luna, picking out a suitable dress for the occasion, when Allura came in smiling.

"Zurine," she said, "What's taking you so long? Everyone's waiting to see you."

"I'm sorry Allura," I replied, "I'll be out there in a minute. I just have to find the perfect dress."

Allura chuckled, "Anything you wear will be perfect on you, but I'll leave you be for now."

She turned to leave, but a moment later, she came back again.

"Oh, my mistake, I almost forgot to ask a favor of you," she said, making me wonder, "Can you perform for all of us tonight? It has been so long since I've seen your powers at work."

I smiled back, pulling out the dress I've been searching for, "Of course!"

Allura squealed with delight, before hugging me and rushing out the room.

A few mintues later, I was ready. My dress was perfect, the gifts from my friends were in their proper places, and my hair was falling down my back in endless waves.

Even Luna had a small white flower pinned to her ear.

(A/N This is Zurine's dress everyone. I do not own this dress)

I walked dowm the halls, where Allura was speaking to the mice.

She heard my footsteps and smiled at the gown I wore. She ran up to me and grabbed my hands.

"You look amazing!" She squealed, "Are you ready?" I nodded with a big smile on my face.

She ran up to the top of the stairs and gathered everyone's attention.

"Dear guests and palidans of Voltron," she said, "It is with great honor that I present the princess of Arisa! Princess Zurine!"

I walked next to her as everyone cheered, but there was one person in the audience was speechless.

Keith stood there with his mouth open and his eyes wife. His cheeks were tinted red. Lance noticed this and tapped him with his elbow.

"So," Lance teased, "You fallen in love yet Mullet?" Keith huffed and turned his attention back to me.

"Thank you," I curtsied, "I am honored to be here with you kind Arusians. In return for your alliance, I show my gratitude the best way that i can."

I closed my eyes, feeling the warmth of my powers spread throughout my body.

I lifted my hands as a ball of light formed in my palms. The ball of sparkling white turned into a clear white crystal.

The crystal flew into the air, then exploded into thousands of sparkles. The room was shrouded in white sparkles that fell to the ground softly.

I opened my eyes as the Arusians cheered. Allura had vanished from my side, so I went to find the palidans.