The Belly of the Weblum

The sounds of Hunk's snoring filled the semi quiet room. I was about to wake him up, when he did so himself. From the sounds of his own snoring.

He woke up a little out of place drool running down his chin a little.

He was about to fall asleep again, but I walked up to him and pulled his ear the way his mother did to him when he was in trouble.

He yelped in pain and finally woke completely up.

"What,? What'd I miss?" He asked rubbing his ear, "And who pulled my ear?"

"Oh, nothing important." Lance said with a sly smile, "We've just figured out a way to defeat Zarkon."

"As for who pulled your ear, that would be me." I said.

Hunk ignored me as the culprit.

"Really?" He asked surprised by the news, "I dozed for ten minutes, and you guys figured out how to defear the forces of evil?"

"You've been asleep for three hours." Pidge clarified.

I sighed but smiled as I walked up to Keith's side. A holographic projection of Zarkon's ship was hovering with the plan of attack.

I glanced over at Allura, her face scrunched up in thought.

"I think we've got something here." Shiro said astonished, "It's dangerous and there are a lot of moving parts, but if we can coordinate everything just right, then..."

"Zarkon's reign will be at an end, and the savagery that's poisoned our universe can finally be cleansed." Kolivan finished. He turned towards the black Palidan, "You've done it Shiro."

Shiro stuck out his hand in a formal handshake, "We did it together."

Kolivan reqched out his arm and grabbed Shiro's returning the gesture. However, Allura was staring at Kolivan as if he was still not to be trusted.

"As long as we all stick to the plan, it should work." She said seriously.

"It will work." Kolivan said, "Perhaps, then, you'll learn that not all Galra are as bad as Zarkon."

Allura turned back towards Keith and I, the latter looking off into his thoughts, almoat ashamed of his newly found lineage.

I looked up at Keith's face and gently wrapped my hand around his, which he returned grasping my hand gently.

I looked back at Allura, disappointment filling my eyes as she turned her gaze away from us.

"Ulaz was right to trust you all." Antok said snapping me away from staring at Allura, "Especially that Child of Sun and Moon. She seems very powerful and shall aid greatly in our plan."

"He sacrificed everything to bring us all together." Shiro said, "Let's honor him by taking down Zarkon."

I walked away from Keith and up to Antok and Kolivan.

"There is no need for formalities when speaking about and towards me." I said respectively, "Please, call me Zurine. We are all allies here, therefore there should be no need for formal titles."

"So what's the plan?" Hunk asked. Lance ran up to the holographic projection and excitedly told him the plan.

"The plan is amazing!" Lance exclaimed, "First, we infect Zarkon's ship with a virus, Zurine's powers of the sun, moon and crystals will help taking out the engines for a while. Then, we make an extra large wormhole and lure Zarkon inside of it, zapping him a bajillion light-years away."

I tuned out everything else he said, as it was not part of the plan, but just his normal crazy weirdness.

"Wow. So, this is it." Hunk said.