The Child of Sun and Moon

What's up Voltron lovers out the red! We've made it to season 2, one of my favorite seasons by far, maybe. I'll have to make a rankong of my favorite seasons.

I've included a drawing of Zurine up top. I hope you like it, it took me forever to draw and color what with all the shading, and the eyes, not to mention the hair. If anybody knows how to color golden highlights into pure white hair, please tell me in the comments.

Anyway, enough of my babbling, let's get this chapter rolling. We're finally getting to the secrets of Zurine and her destiny.

Hope you enjoy❤☺!!!

Story start~~~~~~~~

I heard the screams of my friends as we were thrown into different parts of the wormhole walls.

I was thrown near Keith and Shiro, but I was still thrown a ways away.

"Zurine!" I heard Keith shout through the speakers, "Are you okay?!"

I barely heard anything after that, because of the interference with the connection through the wormhole.

I felt my strength leave me as I was thrown around the white lion.

"Child," White said, "I recognize this path!"

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To the answers you'll need for the future."

I was confused, but my confusion turned to fear as a bright light engulfed us. Memories of that dreadful day rushed into my mind as the light engulfed us.

I held my hands over my temples and ears, blocking the memories from coming.

"No!" I screamed, "I don't want to see that day again!!!"

I screamed once more as the pain of the memories kept coming. But then, another memory replayed in my mind.

Flashback~~~~~~~

I was sitting with my father, playing with my long white and gold hair.

"Papa?" I asked, taking his attention from his notebook, "Why must I have white and golden hair?"

He smiled and pat my head affectionately, his eyes radiating love, "My dear Zurine," he said softly, "You are who you are, because of a destiny bestowed upon you."

"What kind of destiny?" I asked, excited to hear the news of my future, "Am I gonna be a tough warrior? Or maybe an amazing godess? Oh! Maybe I'll be the greatest queen in Arisian history!"

My father laughed as I rambled on about my possible future's. Once I calmed down, he sat me back down and explained something that I'm surprised that I had forgotten it.

"Your destiny is far greater than any of those futures. Your destiny is to help those in need when darkness falls upon the universe."

"Really?" I asked, thinking about the kind of destiny my father had just described, "But if I'm gonna have a destiny like that, then how will I be powerful enough to do that?"

My father smiled as he leaned over beside him, set his notebook down and picked up another book.

I leaned into his lap and took a look at the book in his hand.

'The Child of Sun and Moon' it was titled. I was omce again confused. Father turned through the pages.

I was met with pictures of people, both male and female, young and old, that all had the same characteristics as me.