The Legend Begins

I woke up a few doboshes earlier and right now. Luna was keeping watch outside my restroom so I wouldn't be disturbed while I took a shower.

I closed my eyes, enjoying the nice feeling of the water rushing over my body.

All of a sudden, my mind was bombarded with scenes from the past, the strange whispering incoherent words trying to tell me things in the background.

Vision~~~~~~~

I saw a man and a woman standing side by side. The woman was beautiful, her bright eyes showing immeasurable happiness as she walked down the white carpet with an excited grin.

The man was smiling too, holding the woman's arm as they walked.

I gasped as the scene became more clear. The happy smiles of people surrounding the two became clear.

The woman's white and purple dress dragging on the ground behind her.

The man's tall figure turning towards her and pulling her close.

It was then that I finally saw their faces clear as day.

My eyes welled with tears when I saw Zarkon's smiling face as he faced his new bride.

It was a smile I'd never thought I'd see again. The smile of the kind ruler of the Galra. The previous leader of a great race.

The past self of our enemy.

I looked around the room and saw many familiar faces.

King Alfor was smiling as his wife was holding a baby Allura in her arms.

And standing next to them was my own mother and father, looking just as happy and proud as everyone else in the room.

A large crowd had gathered, and I wasn't all that surprised to see the former Palidans of Voltron there to celebrate.

But then, the happy celebration turned dark. The scene was now covered in black as a shadow appeared behind me.

Sensing the dark shadow I quickly turned around and got a good look. The shadow had no form, it was just a cloud of black with dark shining purple eyes.

"Beware the Dark One." It said, repeating it over and over, until finally, I shook myself awake.

Vision end~~~~~~~

My eyes shot open as I breathed heavily. My skin had grown cold as did the water.

Shaking off the earlier vision, I turned off the water and proceeded to dry off and change.

I slipped on a simple white dress with strapped sleeves and a little lace around the collar before making my way to the bridge.

When I got there, I was right on time to hear the briefing on the locations Lotor had been spotted.

I walked over to Keith, who immediately grabbed my hand and smiled at me. I returned the smile.

"He fought us here, his generals were here, and he stole the comet here." Pidge said marking on the holographic map said locations.

"So, Lotor could be anywhere." Lance said.

"We won't be able to find him unless we can figure out his plan. We're totally missing the big picture." Shiro added.

"How about this question? Why was Voltron made out of the same material as that comet? What's so special about it?" Pidge wondered aloud.

"Since the comet was from another reality, it's safe to assume that Voltron was from another reality as well, since they're both made of the same matter." I inquired, "Perhaps that is part of the reason why it's so special."