Greening the Cube

What's up all you Votron fans out there! I'm back once again to bring you action, adventure, danger, and romance, even though i suck at romantic feelings.

I hope you guys enjoyed that extra long chapter yesterday. Yeah I know it was long, but I didn't have time to write Thursday, so I added extra details with Zurine's powers.

Anyway, let's get started.

Story start~~~~~~~

We were outside the ship, Coran said that the ship needed some repairs after the battle we had with the robeast.

"Alright, let's hurry up with these repairs. Zarkom could be here at any moment." Shiro said.

I watched with the others as Hunk opened a hatch on the side of the ship.

"Okay panel's up, now what?" Hunk asked.

Coran replied, "Very simple. Just loosen the blaxums on the somoflange."

Hunk and the others were confused when they heard the Altean language and saw the Altean writing on the panel.

"Could you be more specific?" Hunk asked.

"Sorry Hunk," Allura apologized, "he means the poklones on the argoclams."

Hunk turned his heard in slight annoyance. Lance smirked and pushed his friend out of the way.

"Easy, Hunk." He said, "I got this."

I was shocked when Lance began pressing and turning the knobs and buttons on the panel. But then I realized that the things he pressed and turned, weren't correct.

Alarms began to sound and the once blue lights around the castle blinked red.

"Uh oh!" Lance exclaimed worryingly, "That can't be good."

"No, not the smelters, the poklones!" Allura shouted.

"No, no! It's the blaxums!" Coran corrected.

"What are you talking about?" Keith asked. I pushed away from the palidans and followed Pidge to the panel.

"Pidge, can you help?" I asked. She nodded and began carefully looking at the symbols on the panel.

She quickly pressed the correct buttons, while I turned the knobs. We both twisted the handle om the top and pressed the panel down.

"There." Pidge said as the red lights faded.

"We're all fixed now Allura." I finished.

"Well done, Pidge and Zurine!" Allura said happily.

Pidge turned bacl towards the panel and gazed at it with excitement and amazement. I swear that I could see stars in her eyes.

"The tech on this ship never ceases to amaze me!" She said, "It's so mathematically elegant. Its fit is 100 times more frictionless than any exoskeleton we have on Earth. It's.... beautiful."

"It's not a sunset Pidge." Lance said, not as excited like Pidge was about the technology of the Altean castle ship.

Pidge's smiled faded as she looked at Lance for a moment and then back at the technology in front of her.

"You're right, a billion sunsets just happen everyday. Some genius engineer actually built this." Pidge pressed a button and the panel went back into the ship wall.

"Kind of looks like a big delicious curly fry." Hunk said, smiling at the descending panel.

I laughed at his comment, "You should expect Pidge to be excited about new technology like this. Back on Earth, she normally had her nose in a book, researching new technologies and making things of her own."