Knights of Light PT. 1

I warm, and yet I was cold. This place seemd to be different from my other dreams.

It was dark, but then again, my eyes were sealed shut. I couldn't move as I floated in this vast space.

Then, I heard someone whisper in my ear.

"Zurine." The voice said.

I felt two hands on my cheeks. A pair of warm hands held my left hand. A pair of cold hands held my right hand.

"Zurine, awaken. Look at us." A different voice whsipered to me. It sounded very young and familiar.

My sealed eyes slowly opened to multiple figures hovering over me, worried expressions on their faces.

It was my mother, father, Sirius, Yue and Apollo.

"Everyone, what's the matter?" I asked, my voice hoarse and my throat dry.

"Allura has released the entity and a small portion has entered her child." Yue said.

My eyes widened, "What? Is she all right?" I asked in fear and worry.

Apollo nodded his head but had a sorrow look on his face, "She collapsed after releasing the entity, but you are in more danger than she is."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You helped drive out the entity from Tavo, have you not?" Sirius asked. I nodded, "From that small interaction with the entity, it has transferred most of its essence into you."

I wasn't very surprised. I was always the prome target for dangerous dark entities.

"So, what will happen to Allura and my friends?"

"Allura shall be weak for a while, but you must remember that you have to be careful, this entity is dangerous qnd could destroy you and Allura." My mother warned me.

"My dear daughter, promise us that no matter what you do, you'll be as safe as you can." My father pleaded.

I smiled slightly and nodded. Suddenly, their forms started to fade away and my body became heavy.

I closed my eyes and I slowly awoke from my sleep.

~~~~~~

I heard multiple voices around me, talking in soft murmurs. I breathed a sigh and slolwy opened my eyes.

"Zurine? Zurine, are you all right?" I heard a loving voice ask me.

I turned my head towards the voice and saw Keith standing with Pidge and Hunk by my side.

I smiled softly, trying to sit up, but I was too weak to do very much.

"Hold up a second, let me help you up." Keith said as he rushed to help me sit up. He gently held my back and shifted me into a comfortable sitting position.

"What happened?" Keith asked, "You just collapsed in the middle of the festival. You've been asleep for two days. You scared me half to death."

"I'll tell you when the whole group is together, Keith." I said, "Allura, what happened to Allura?"

They looked at me surprised by the fact that I asked about Allura.

"Allura collapsed before we got to the Atlas. She's still unconscious. Lance and Coran are watching over her." Pidge said.

"Let me go see her, I can help wake her up." I said, not planning on taking no for an answer.

Keith sighed, and carefully picked up up from the bed. He gently set me on the floor, but I immediately fell onto the cold tile.