Return to the Blamera

What's up all you Voltron lovers out there?! We finally made it..... 100 reads!!!!! I'm shocked that this story made it this far. Thanks for all your reads and I hope you continue to read this fanfic.

Above is a picture of Zurine in her palidan armor. It took forever to figure out what her armor should look like. Then it was difficult with the coloring, not to mention the skirt part of the armor. But through trial and lots of errors, I've prevailed.

I hope you like it, let me know your thoughts in the comments.

Anyway, let's get started.

We flew through space to reach the Balmera. As we did so, I saw that our surroundings were slowly turning yellow, signifying our closeness to the Blamera.

As I watched the black fade to a yellow shade, a sudden jolt in my chest caused me to gasp, then cough harshly.

I pulled back my hand after my coughing fit, thankful that I was alone in the white lion's chamber, to see only a little bit of red staining my bare hand. I took a handkerchief and wiped the blood.

"You're condition is getting worse child," my lion said to me, "You must rest before it becomes fatal."

"You know as well as I do that I can't do that," I replied, my face adorning a serious expression, "We still need to help the others, when all this is over then I'll rest. Besides, it's only a little, nothing too bad to worry about right now."

I felt my lion purr as I walked away, my feet taking me to the main control room.

Allura and the others smiled as I walked in and took my Altean 'sister'.

"Are we close to the Blamera?" I asked.

Allura nodded and focused our attentions to the yellow and green planet in front of us.

"We'll be arriving at the Balmera soon," Allura informed, "Liberating the Balmerans from Zarkon's grasp will not be easy."

"So what's the plan? We just go in there like 'pow' 'pow' 'pow' and free the prisoners?" Lance asked while making some terrible impressions of lasers.

Everyone then started coming up with their own bad sound effects, even Shiro.

"Everyone," I said, "We must focus at the task at hand."

"Zurine's right," Hunk agreed, "Besides we can't just shoot the Galra, this Balmera is, like, alive and with all we've seen it doesn't look very good."

A thermal shot of the Balmera appeared on the screen. Then, the voice of the Balmera spoke to me.

"Child of the sun and moon," it said, "I am pleased to feel you coming near. Please, save my people."

The Balmera sounded sad and desperate.

"It's an atrocity what the Galra have done to this grand beast," Coran said sadly, "Stealing all its crystals, its very life force without even performing the energy rejuvenation ceremony to heal it."

"Yes," I said, "The Bulmera is desperate for its people's safety. Its weak and all of its life is almost completely drained."

Everyone looked at me with confusion, "How do you know that Zurine?" Pidge asked me.

"I've visited this very Bulmera over 10,000 years ago whenever we needed power crystals. It was never like this before."

"After seeing Shay's people enslaved," Hunk said, "It made me realize how bad Zarkon really is, and we're the only ones who can stop him."