Let the Future be bright

The sun was bright above me, shinging through the crystal windows of my dressing room.

I was excited, for today was the biggest day of my life, bigger than my owm coronation.

When I returned to our reality, I was overcome with so many emotions and talks of what had happened while I was gone.

A month after my return, I was officially crowned Queen of Arisa. And for that time till today, I had ruled not only as a queen, but a friend to my people.

I would frequently visit the town next to my Castle and talk with the Arisians there. They knew me not only as their Queen, but as someone they could rely on for anything. And I treated them the same.

But today, instead of the quiet, peacefulness you would expect from Arisa, the planet was filled with joy and excitement.

Of course, what would you expect when your Queen was getting married that day?

That's right. After I was crowned, everyone was talking and planning for my wedding. I was excited to plan and gather what we needed. Keith was excited as well, he even helped with the decoration decisions.

I was so lucky to have him as my future husband.

I rummaged through my mother's closet in the changing room, searching for the one thing I needed.

I smiled joyfully when I found a simple white box in the back of the closet. I lifted the top off and saw my mother's wedding dress.

When I was younger, I had always admired my mother's wedding dress. She would always say that when she put on this dress, she married the love of her life.

I kept telling her that when I met my one and only, I would wear her wedding dress. She happily agreed and today, I'm living up to my words.

I went behund the changing screen and slipped in the dress. It was a perfect fit. The lace, the patterns the beautiful white silk shining in the sunlight. It was perfect.

I sat on the chair in front of my vanity and did my makeup

I sat on the chair in front of my vanity and did my makeup. It was a simple elegnat look, not too much, but not too little.

 It was a simple elegnat look, not too much, but not too little