Taking Flight

Dream======

I was sitting on a large rock back on earth, a month had passed since I arrived on this planet and found Keith, the future red paldian of Voltron.

I stared longingly at the starry, thinking hard on about my future and past.

Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted by a warm hand resting on my shoulder.

I jumped a little, turning around and smiling at the sight of my friends, Keith.

He smiled and sat himself next to me, "What are you doing up here?" He asked, "It's late ya know."

I closed my eyes, "I'm just thinking."

"About what?"

"The future."

"What do think is in the future?"

I chuckled at his question, "I see a group of friends fighting for a cause that will change the universe."

Keith was shocked for a minute before laughing, "That sounds crazy, but, I hope it comes true."

"It will," I replied, "I'm not a normal kid."

"I know that for sure."

We both laughed for a while, before returning to Keith's home and going to sleep.

Dream end=====

I woke up, faced with silence and blue, followed the soft hiss of escaping.

I opened my eyes, the bright lights invading my sight and blinding me for a few ticks.

When I opened them again, I was faced with the medical bay of the castle.

I took a deep in before stepping out of the healing pod, my bare feet touching the cold ground.

I looked down to see that I was in a gold night dress.

"Allura must've changed my clothes." I said to no one. Then I realized that no one was there, not even Lance who was supposed to be in a healing pod.

I guess my episode with me coughing had inside the pod for a longer time.

Suddenly, a soft patch of fur made its way to my hand. Smiling softly, I looked down to see Luna, purring happily at my recovery.

"It's good to see you Luna," I said, "whwre are the others?"

She growled then pushed me towards the door. I followed her to the kitchen, I smiled as I opemed the door to the dining room.

Inside I found everyone at the dining table.

Pidge was beaming with happiness as she was explaining the fact that she was a girl.

"What!? You're a girl?! How?!" Lance exclaimed, surprised by the fact that Pidge was, indeed, a girl. I silently chuckled at his reaction.

"I've known for some time," Allura said, "But I'm glad you've shared this with everyone."

"Yeah I figured." Hunk said.

"Oh yeah me too." Keith added.

Coran looked as if he was confused, "Wait, we were supposed to think you were a boy?" He questioned.

Shiro smiled warmly, "Pidge owning who you are is going to make a better palidan."

Pidge breathed a sigh of relief, hearing her friends and comrades say those things.