The Colony

Allura had finished the ship with Lotor. She had also asked me to come with her as the ship headed for the ruins of Daibazaal.

I didn't like the idea of going back to Daibazaal, but Allura was so trusting in Lotor, that i couldn't say anything against him without her denying every bad thing I said about him.

I stood with Lotor and Allura in front of the finished ship. I almost trembled at the power it possessed, this truly was a ship that could cross through realities.

"I've waited an eternity for this." Lotor said.

"We've done everything we can to prepare us fir this moment. We're ready." Allura said.

I turned towards her, a worried expression on my face.

"Allura, are you absolutely certain you want to do this?" I asked, "What are the chances that this trip could lead to something bad? I'm not willing to risk that chance."

"Zurine, please. We've had this discussion before. This ship is perfectly capable for our journey. Trust me this time." Allura said, smiling at me.

Lotor and Allura faced each other, Allura's face turning slightly pink as she stared at the Galra Prince.

"It means so much to me to share this with you." He said, then he turned to me, "Princess Zurine, if you would."

I looked away and up at the ship. There was still one thing Lotor needed to get this ship fully capable of transcending space-time: he needed a amall fraction of my powers.

I placed my hand on the metal of the ship and let a warm glow cover it. When the glow faded, I stepped back and watched as Allura and Lotor boarded the ship.

"Beginning system check. Front and rear stabilizers." Lotor checked off.

"Front and rear stabalizers are go." Allura confirmed.

"Quintessence collection array."

"Quintessence collection array is go."

"Infracells."

"Infracells up."

"Dynotherms."

"Dynotherms connected."

"Switching on mega-thrusters."

"Mega-thrusters are go."

I watched the ship light up as it prepared for take off. I turned around and walked away before the bay doors opened.

As I walked down the halls, I felt my head beginning to bang against my skull. I held my hand to my temple in am attempt to relieve the pain. It worked for a little bit until I reached the bridge and Allura and Lotor had taken off in the new ship.

Luna, who was with the others, quickly rushed to my side and licked my hand. She could always tell when I was in pain, and she knew now. I smiled and walked towards the group.

Everyone looked at me as I walked up to the window.

"So, this is goodbye... for now." Coran said.

"Allura doesn't see what I see inside of Lotor." I said, "Something's not right with him, his intentions are not fully clear."

"What do you mean, Zurine?" Shiro asked. I turned around and faced my friends.

"I'm saying that Lotor has been hiding something from all of us since the beginning. I know you all have suspected that, too."

"Yeah, he's always given me that creeped out feeling." Lance pondered.

"But what else could he be planning?" Pidge asked.