Launch Date

Things on Earth had become greater than ever predicted. Humans were fascinated by the new races of alien and grew to accept them with their new ways of life, cultures and technologies.

However, I was not out enjoying the newly arranged Earth.

I have been spending most of my time in a hospital room with ither Garrison doctors and scientists, healing and taking care of the strange Altean girl we had found in the beast.

I was using my powers to heal her as much as I could with very little time in between to take breaks. It was exhausting, but this Altean could tell us what might come in the near furture.

"Miss Zurine," one of the doctors said, "You should take a break. You've healed her enough for the machines to do the rest. Go on and take a rest, your sister seenes worried."

The glow around my hands faded and I breathed heavily as my energy was taken from me. He was right. I had to rest for a while.

As I walked outside the room, I saw Allura standing in the hall, staring through the glass at the unconscious Altean girl.

I walked up to Allura and placed my hand on her shoulder in silent assurance that everything would be fine.

A few minutes later, Romelle walked up next to us.

"You know, back on the colony, Luca and I didn't always get along." She said, referring to the girl in the room, "But despite that, I always respected Luca. She had an inner strength that many did not and a desire to be part if something greater than herself."

"If she was so desperate for something to believe in, it may have made her susceptible to being manipulated." Allura suspected before turning to me, "Zurine, how is she?"

I sighed and turned my gaze back onto the Altean girl, "She's stable." I answered, "I've healed her to the point where she is stable enough for the machines to heal her completely. But if I had kept on going, I would've exhausted all that I have, then neither of us would be in good shape."

"I envy you, Princess Zurine." Romelle said, "You're so strong and kimd at the same time. And to have power like yours, it's incredible."

I chuckled, "Thank you, Romelle, but it's not my power and abilities that give me strength." Romelle looked at me confused.

"I'm strong because I have a cause to fight for. And many people to protect."

Romelle and Allura smiled at me, but our silence was interrupted by my growling stomach.

I blushed in embarrassment at the sound, "Sorry, I haven't eaten in a few hours. I'm going to meet Hunk in the cafeteria. I'll see you two later."

I turned around and waved goodbye, heading down the halls to towards the cafeteria.

It didn't take me long to reach the room.

"Okay, that's all of it." I heard Hunk say. I turned to corner and looked inside, seeing Hunk and his parents unloading food and supplies.

His mother stood up with two large boxes in her hands and gave them to Hunk.

"Here's all our family's recipes." She said, "And this is something special just for you."

Hunk opened the smaller box on top and breathed in the delicious smell of banana.

"Banana cake. Mom, you're the best!" Hunk exclaimed with tears in his eyes.

I chuckled at his teary expression.

"I've missed the smell of your banana cake. It was always so heavenly." I said, revealing myself and walking into the room.