Black Site

It felt as if my head was on fire. My eyes struggled to open, but I forced them to open.

When they did open, I saw the blurry scene of my lion's cockpit. I raised my head and held my hand to my brow.

"What the happened?" I asked myself.

"Princess! Help us!"

That cry for help echoed in my mind. Who was calling for me? And why did they need my help?

"Zurine, you okay?" I heard Pidge ask.

I smiled as she appeared on screen with Matt behind her.

"I'm alright, just a little drained from this trip." I replied, deciding not to tell Pidge about the cry for my help.

"Okay, you should probably get some rest when we get back, Aiko- I mean, Zurine." Matt said, I chuckled softly at his name mistake.

We flew for a little whule longer until we reached Olkarion. Our lions roared as we landed and the other paladins ran up to greet us.

Pidge and I exited our lions, with Matt following his sister.

"Hey, everybody. This is my brother Matt." Pidge said gesturing to the bky behind her.

Matt smiled and walked up the the group, "Hey, everybody."

"Matt, this is Hunk, Lance and Coran."

Everyone gave their greetings, and even Allura smiled happily at Matt. I blocked out his flirting, I get enough of that with Lance.

The group parted to show Shiro, smiling at Matt.

"Shiro?" Matt asked in disbelief, running up to the Black Paladin, "It's so good to see you, um, sir."

Matt held our his hand respectively, Shiro grabbed his hand pulled Matt into a hug.

"Pidge never gave up on finding you." Shiro said as they parted.

"Yeah, she can be pretty stubborn at times." Pidge smiled brightly behind Matt.

"And I want you to know that all of us will help find your father."

Matt thanked him.

Pidge turned Matt's attention to the large castle behind us, "Matt, this is the Castle of Lions." She said, grabbing his hand and pulling him into the castle for a tour.

I followed them into the castle, as we were walking, a familiar roar echoed thriugh the halls.

I smiled and called out her name, "Luna!"

Matt and Pidge turned towards me. Pidge was smiling, but Matt was confused.

"Who's Luna?" He asked. His question was answered when he was thrown to the ground by my lion.

Luna rushed to me and snuggled under my arms, "I know, I know, I missed you too, Luna."

"Waht the heck is that?" Matt asked from his place on the floor.

I laughed as Luna licked my hands, "Her name is Luna, a white lion born to be my friend and helper in this battle. She doesn't have special abilities, but she provides helpful support."

Matt stood up and smiled, reaching his hand out towards Luna.

"She won't bite, ya know." I said as he pet Luna on the head. She purred and pushed her head further into his warm touch.

"She likes you, Matt." I yawned, "Well, I'm going to get some rest. Have fun with your brother, Pidge."

I waved goodbye as I went to my room. Once I got there, I changed into my sleepwear and snuggled with Luna under the covers.