Red Palidan

I continued to sleep, but slowly my condition regarding my powers of the sun and moon, has improved.

However, I stayed asleep because of the new placements I came up with for the team. It would take some work and getting used to, but I know that my friends will pull through with this change.

The only one I'm concerned about is Keith. He was a tricky one to place when I was back on Earth. He is most like the Red Lion in attitude and strength, but he has a leader's soul, which pulls him towards the Black Lion.

And with Shiro gone, his confidence in himself has declined; I'm afraid that when the Black Lion chooses him as his new Palidan, he won't accept.

Mindscape~~~~~

I sat with the six Voltron lion spirits in my mind, thinking about the future and focusing my mind.

I steadied my breathing, clearing my mind, but my mind took form around me.

I opened my eyes and saw a real time event.

It was one of the planets we saved from Galra rule and enslavement. Planet Puig. A small town that was under reconstruction.

I smiled at the happy and joyous faces running about, helping to reconstruct their home. I laughed along with the children playing outside.

But suddenly, their joyous and happy faces, turned to fear and panic.

It was a blur, four people dropped from a Galra ship. One of them wore a helmet, shielding her face from view.

The other three were different in their own ways. One was a springy woman with hot oink skin and a long appendage on the top of her head.

The second was a tall woman with large furred ears and lots of muscle.

The last was a person with no face and a cat on their shoulder. (A/N somebody tell me if this is a man or woman!!)

They landed perfectly on the ground, the masked woman ordering their plan.

"Ezor, find the leader. Narti, Zethrid, take prisoners. Kill no one." She said as the other three began running through the city.

I was confused for a moment as they ran through the streets. Why would they not kill anyone? They wore Galra uniforms and the Galra would never leave survivors.

Who were these people?

I ran through to find the leader as the people resisted and fought against the intruders. As I ran, I noticed things about the enemy.

The masked woman was highly athletic and agile, not to mention skilled with a blaster.

The ome with no eyes and cat coould use the cat as their eyes, making it hard for the people to attack, much less have enough time to plan one.

The larger woman was the muscle of the group, she stopped a mammoth right in its tracks with her bare hands.

I ran up to the town leader's home just in time to see him reach for my communicator crystal.

Just as he picked it up, he was thrown to the ground. The crystal flew into the air as the culprit was revealed. It was the highly colored woman, smirking as she held the crystal.

Apparently, she can make herself invisible.

"What's this? Some sort if communicator? You weren't trying to call for help, were you? Prince Lotor would not like that." She said in a playful tone. The leader sat up with anger in his eyes.