Defender of All Universes

I stared from my lion at the Voltron replica in front of us. I could feel my powers rising to a new level, and my determination to free the universe from this evil rose along with it.

This was our final battle with Lotor. If we don't stop him here...

Who knows what'll happen.

"Coran, you've got incoming." Keith said, sending a small escape pod with the Shiro clone inside to the Castle.

Lotor made the first move. He reeled back his arm and fired an intense purple laser at us.

"Shield!" Keith ordered, the shield being raised not a moment sooner.

We pushed against the laser, but it pushed us back as we groaned in the strain.

"Hunk, form cannon. Zurine, give him an extra boost!" Keith ordered.

"You got it!" Hunk shouted forming his cannon.

"On it!" I said forwarding some of my powers to the cannon.

Voltron fired the large cannon at Lotor's machine, but he was too fast and dodged it at the last second.

He flew off at great speed as our cannon followed him, destroying asteroids and rocky debris in the process.

"He's going too fast!" Lance and I shouted.

"Then we'll have to get in close. Form sword!" Keith said.

We quickly formed the sword and I pushed extra power into the blade.

Just then, I gasped as I felt something strange coming from Lotor's machine. It was so dark and so powerful that I almost lost concentration on helping the sword.

With a swing of his arms, Lotor formed twin swords with purple blades and rished towards is for a close-up fight.

Our swords clashed, a powerful burst erupting from contact. Both sides struggled to keep the other in line.

"Now we will see how Alfor's legacy and the legendary child of sun and moon stand against the new Altean defender." Lotor shouted with a sinister smile.

I growled at his words and pushed even more of my power into the sword.

Lotor fought hard, swining his swords at us without rest. He kicked out side and pushed us back away from him, but we stood strong and tall.

"Move!" Keith shouted as Lotor flew towards us.

We did as ordered and moved just in time. Lotor's swords missed us and sliced a piece of debris form Daibazaal.

I noticed a strange golden glow coming from Lotor's cut and it made me feel strange.

We stood in fighting position once we came to a stop, when I felt something behind us.

"Guys, behind us!" I shouted. We turned around and blocked Lotor's attack from behind.

We blocked his sword's advances, but his swings were strong and pushed us back even further.

With one more hard swing, he forced us back. I groaned as the sword hit the chest of Voltron.

"Zurine, are you okay?" I heard Allura ask.

I cracked my eyes open, they widened when I saw Lotor closing in with his sword held high.

"Keith, shield now!" I screamed. Without hesitation the shield was formed at the last second qnd blocked Lotor's advance.

I heard everyone groan at the strain and pain of being attacked.

"Attack!" Keith shouted.

Pidge pushed her controls forward and the Green grabbed the sword to help gain more force. I yelled as more of my power was poured into the sword.