Genesis

We rode on the Atlas searching for Honvera's next targets with her destructive Robeasts.

I stayed close to Keith, holding his hand as we stared at the map showing us all of the confirmed targets in space.

Even here safe on the Atlas and surrounded by my friends and loved ones, I could still feel the hatred and malice of the Dark One from both her and the Robeasts.

"We have confirmation that Honvera's beasts have touched down on planet's Sanook, VeXilum, Siiz, and we continue to receive more transmissions." Coran explained.

"Thus us consistent with the reports I'm receiving as well." Veronica confirmed.

"The wormhole signals we discovered on Olkarion, they were a map to where the Robeasts were headed." Pidge said, "They must have been waiting this entire time."

Keith narrowed his eyes to focus om the targets "They're targeting multiple fronts simultaneously." He said.

"What do we do?" Hunk asked.

I took in a deep breath to calm myself and squeezed Keith's hand tighter, "First off, we can't do anything if we're high-strung." I said.

"Zurine is right. We need to keep our calm." Shiro agreed, "Coran, continue to mark the planets where the beasts have landed. Veronica, give us any real-time updates as they come in."

"Copy that." Veronica said as she tapped away are computer, "Just got another report from Sanook. The Robeasts are covered in some type or shield like a particle barrier."

The holographic image above us changed, showing us the Robeast covered in a purple barrier as they continued to suck quintessence from the planet.

"They're not attacking the planet?" Allura asked.

"Not yet."

I looked down at the table, avoiding everyone's eyes. Honerva was being consumed by the darkness inside of her and it would not only destroy her, it would tear apart the universe itself.

"The planets are reporting activity." Veronica's voice snapped me out of my thoughts, "The Robeasts are siphoning Quintessense."

"We need to engage then all, save as many people as we can. We're talking about triage here." Iverson said.

"We split up the Lions." Keith suggested.

"One Lion cant handle a Robeast on its own." Hunk pointed out.

"No, but it could slow them down, buy us some time."

"I say we attack them with totality of our forces and wormhole from target to target." Shiro suggested.

Allura, with her own idea in mind, stood up from her seat, "No. We must attack Oriande directly." She said, "I think I know what Honerva's doing." She then turned towards me, "We know Honvera has the ability to create wormholes and that these wormholes are emanating from Oriande."

The map above us showed the wormhole opening points, and the origin of said wormholes leadimg to Oriande.

"She used a Robeast to steal the Olkari cubes, which can mimic and intensify energy at a distance. And those Robeasts are essentially armed with Komars, able to drain and transmit massive amounts of Quintessence."

As Allura explained the uses for the objects Honvera was collecting, I understood perfectly what her plan was.

"Honerva us going to concentrate energy from across the universe to Oriande." I gasped. Allura nodded, confirming what I had said.

"She is making a Komar magnitudes larger than anything we've ever seen, somethung that could drain the Quintessence from an entire galaxy." Allura continued. My eyes widened in fear.