The Prisoner

We flew in our lions to a large moon occupied by the Galra.

"That's our target, tye moon of Tragoch." Shiro confirmed.

"According to our latest intelligence, that's where the Galra are building their upgraded sentries." Allura said.

"Taking out this base will mean the Galra won't be able to resupply their bases and ships for months." I said.

"And how so we know this isn't a trap?" Lance asked.

"All the intel's checked out so far. Everything's exactly how we were told it'd be." Shiro said.

"Including preparing us for those." I said as the alarms went off and droned came out of the base.

"Allura, I'm sending you the signlas to interfere with the drones." Pidge said.

The Blue Lion flew closer to the drones, "Signal acquired. Broadcasting."

The Blue Lion used its wide-range sonar to broadcast the signal to the drones, deactivating them and letting them float in space.

"Now, let's take them out before thdy recalibrate and report our approach." Shiro ordered.

We readied our jaw blades on our lions and quickly destroyed all the drones.

"Form up on me. We're going in." We followed Shiro into an opening in the base.

"We only have five minutes before the Galra notice that their drones aren't responding. Be careful to stay in formation and don't touch the sides!" Shiro warned us.

I carefully flew White through the tunnel, trying hard to maneuver through the winding tunnels.

All of a sudden, Hunk screamed in fear.

I looked behind me and saw hot magma rushing down the tunnel.

"I think I may have nicked the side a little bit." Hunk said in a panicked voice.

"Let me through!" Allira shouted, turning her lion around while the rest of us went on ahead. She shot a freeze ray at the magma, which slowed it down, but not for long enough.

"We'd better hurry. That patch won't last long." She said rejoining us.

We, even more carefully and quickly, flew down the tunnels once again. The lava broke through the ice patch and hurried behind us.

"The lava's gaining on us! We can't outrun it!" Hunk shouted from the back.

"We should be directly underneath the Galra base." Allura informed us.

"There's an opening up ahead. Follow me!" We followed Shiro through the openinh and watched the lava fall as we went through another tunnel.

We only flew for a swcond before being cornered with a dead end.

"Oh, no! We're trapped!" Lance yelled.

"No, we're not! There's another way out. From Voltron!" Shiro shouted.

We did as we were told and formed Voltron. I smiled at the familiar warmth of the great warrior, it has been a while since we formed him.

We punched a hole through the wall and entered the main factory.

"Take dowm the factory machines!" Shiro shouted.

The Red and Green Lion's fired their lasers and destroyed the factory in a matter of minutes. Then we flew away before the big explosion.

We flew back to the Castle, got changed and rested in the lounge.

"Oh, man! Going on missions is a lot easier when somebody gives you all the information you need before you get there." Hunk said relieved.