I got In! - Part 1

Dianne PoV
I was sat doing some last minute coursework that was due in soon. I needed to pass this course otherwise I wouldn't be able to do my dance professionally. I had a deal with my parents. If i passed all of my exams and did all the work needed, then providing I get in, I could move to London and go to uni to study Dance and become the professional dancer I've always wanted to be. I'm quite smart but there are some spelling errors i make. Not a big deal though. I'm still doing well in school. Anyway. Whilst I was sat doing my coursework I heard the letter box open and close. It was quite early for the post at this time in bunbury but either way it was here. I rushed over and went through the letters until i came across the letter i had been waiting for.
'Miss Dianne Buswell'
'From London University of arts'
I almost screamed. It was only 9:00 am at the moment so I decided I would only wake my mum up if I got accepted. I opened the letter, only to read the first sentence.
'I am pleased to inform you,'
I screamed. I nearly cried I was moving to London. I scanned through the rest of the words and came across something strange.
'You have been accepted on a scholarship, all expenses paid for except any food required outside of school terms,'.
"Mummmm!!!" I screamed. I heard her quickly run down. She came down and looked at me worriedly before noticing what was in my hand. She grabbed it off of me and read through. I saw her gasp and then she started crying softly and pulled me into a tight hug, I thought I was going to suffocate.
"Well done baby girl!! I'm going to miss you so much. But you got a scholarship. I'm so proud right now".
"Mum, I'm really happy as well and excited but what about you guys. I won't know anyone. I'll be all alone".
"Dianne Buswell! You will never be alone. We will always be here" she pointed to my heart. "You will go and make friends for life. You are nearly 18 and you have worked so hard for this. You deserve it and it is all you have ever wanted. Sure we will miss you but there's nothing here for you darling. You've got to reach your full potential. I love you baby. You make me such a proud mother". I had tears staining down my cheeks. I pulled my arm up to wipe them off myself and then off my mums face. I love her. I love my family. I'm going to be alright. I'll be dancing. It's what I was supposed to do.

A/N
New book. Hope you like it. First few chapters will just be introducing everyone. Hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to check out my other book, Years Come Back - Joanne Before and After, if you didn't come from there. Give me any feedback xx