I Really Love Her - Part 45

Joes PoV
Dianne left and still hadn't come back. So I went to investigate.
"Di?" I whisper, shouted.
"Sorry Joe" I heard startling me, I turned around and instantly made eye contact with Dianne before looking at her fully.
"Woah!" Thats all I could say. She looked absolutely amazing and it made me speechless.
"Had to see if it fit. You like?" Again. I couldn't speak so I just nodded trying to stop my self from drooling. "Joseph close your mouth" she laughed before she grabbed my hand and pulled me back into her room. "Sit. I will be back in a moment, I just need to take this off"
"I could do that for you" I whispered underneath my breath.
"What was that?" Oops maybe she heard.
"Oh nothing" I lied. She walked back over to me and sat on my lap, straddling my waist before leaning down and seductively whispering in my ear.
"Tomorrow babe. Tomorrow". I gulped.
"I'm not sure I can wait that long"
"Well tough. My parents are in the house still". Just then we heard Rina shout to us.
"Dot! Me and your Dad are heading on out to the shop, we're going to have a late dinner"
"Okay mum. Me and Joe already ate though"
"Well alright. Me and dad will just go out for dinner be good". Then we heard the front door shut, and then lock.
"Yeah I guess you're right Di. Your parents are here it wouldn't be right. I will wait" I joked. Before lifting her off my lap and changing into some joggers before sliding into bed.
"Joe?"
"Yes babe"
"We have about 3 hours to our selves"
"I know, do you want to watch a film" I mocked.
"Joseph!"
"What. You said no"
"Fine". I played a film on Netflix and made sure it was a boring one so Dianne would get bored. She was still in her glorious 2 piece snuggled up to me in bed. I started to tease her by kissing her neck gently. She didn't seem to react to it that much so I decided to start nibbling her ear a little, still nothing! Wait. I know what she's doing. She's trying not to react so I keep going. I stopped and before I knew it she was laid on top of me kissing me.
"Di wait. I know I said I wanted to but I would rather it be special not just like a one night stand. I know we've done it like this plenty of times but that's why tomorrow night I am going to cook for you and make our night special. Okay?"
"You're too cute Joey. But okay. One more kiss?"
"Always". I gave her one more deep kiss before we both decided to just watch something on my laptop.

A while later I realised I needed the toilet but Dianne was laid basically on me.
"Di? I need the toilet". No answer. "Di?" I looked down at her to see that she was asleep. I had to try my hardest not to wake her as I peeled her off of my body. I quickly went to the toilet and just as I finished I turned around so see Andrew stood in the hallway.
"Did he hurt you bad?"
"Brendan? No. Just a small bruise but Dianne said it looks hot so" I chuckled.
"I'm sorry he reacted like that. I can't help but feel guilty"
"Why. You didn't do it?"
"Yeah but he found out about the skate park because of me. Billy was telling him what he did and I asked him about the skate park and he started talking about you and then wouldn't stop. You know it's cute. He looks up to you like an uncle or something. He even called you Uncle Joe just before he fell asleep"
"Andrew. It's fine. Completely fine. And aw bless him. I would love to be his Uncle. Wait how did you see him fall asleep? Mark said the kids were gone when he got there"
"Yeah they came to mine but I brought them here about an hour ago and they're in bed now"
"Ah. Well I better get back to bed before Di wakes up"
"Too late" I turned around to see a tired Dianne.
"Sorry Di. I needed the toilet. I'm coming back to bed now"
"Alright"
"I'll see you tomorrow Andrew"
"Yep see ya"

I climbed back into bed and Dianne instantly wrapped her arms around me. I did the same to her pulling her closer towards me. This really is what love feels like. I always have the need to protect her and keep her safe. I really do love her.

A/N
Bit of a crap chapter. A little filler. Feel like it is a bit all over the place but probably will be their date next chapter and sorry if I'm putting too much sexual stuff in it. Feel free to tell me to stop. I don't mind. Anyway hope you enjoyed xx