Roommates - Part 6

Joes PoV
I walked around the campus a little longer before receiving a text from Caspar saying he was here. I started my walk back to my dorm and the only thing I could think of was that gorgeous redhead. I also noticed an accent. Australian maybe? I wasn't sure.

Once I got back to my dorm I was greeted by my best mate Caspar and his mum, he pulled me into an excited hug straight away and then said.
"Joe! Can you believe it. We're actually here. And on full scholarships. Apparently only 3 people got full scholarship for our media course and then their other subject. How mad is that?"
"C-dog. Calm down". I smirked.
"Joe! You know I don't like being called that!" He said sternly.
"Sorry Casper with an E". I laughed.
"Joe! Buddy! Not funny!" 
"Get used to it Caspar. You're gonna be living with me for 4 years. Bring on the pranks". Caspar turned to his mum with pleading look.
"Can I come home now?" He whimpered. I just laughed it off and patted him on the back.
"By the way Caspar. I picked the biggest and best room as I was here first. You snooze you lose". He looked kind of disappointed but he went with it.
I went to my room and just scrolled through Twitter and seeing all the tweets I was getting from Zoe's fans asking me to start a channel. I just gave up and went onto YouTube. I held my finger over the create channel button before changing my mind and watching Zoe's new video she had posted. I was in it so it wasn't so boring and about all her makeup and clothes and stuff.

Dianne's PoV
After my small encounter I decided to head back to my dorm. I got their and found my new roommate looking around. I started a conversation, just to introduce myself.
"Hi, I'm Dianne. I'm guessing you're my roommate?" 
"Omg it's so nice to meet you. Aghhh. You have an accent? Australian right?  Im Oti. Oti Mabuse."
"Nice to meet you and yeah. I'm Dianne Buswell, Australian dancer. Well hoping to be a professional dancer".
"Omg! What courses did you take. It sucks that you can't just take one but yeah. I took Dance and languages, what about you?"
"Dance and media, dance is my life and I love posting on social media and videoing things so I took a media course as well".
"That's so cool. Come on tell me all about you. And then I'll do the same"
We continued talking. I told her all about my family, about how I'm half Italian and how the only reason I'm here is because my parents love seeing me happy and enjoying myself. She told me all about her family and the fact that she is South African. It got quite late and I knew that we had to be up early in the morning for our first classes. Even if they are just introduction classes, I don't want to be late. I ended our conversation and headed to bed. I have a feeling these next 4 years are going to be amazing.

A/N
Hope you enjoyed this. I love writing this. Even if it isn't the best. Thanks for all the support. Also just incase you're confused. They're all attending a university for the arts which is kind of made up and they're university age so like 20/21 xx