A Little Lost - Part 13

Joes PoV
So now that my YouTube channel is set up. I've decided that I will film a video about why I chose to do thatching and what it means to me. I decided to take it to my class. I had already learnt most of what they were teaching me because of my uncle but it was good to go over it. I didn't have media so I was in my Thatching course all day. Then later me and Di are going on a date.

The class was so good. I learnt everything I knew but also new stuff as well. I really underestimated how fun, yet hard it was but yeah. I made my way back to my dorm only to find Caspar sat there talking to my dad.
"Alright dad. What you doing here?" 
"Came to see my son. Is that okay?"
"Yeah I guess. Hey Casp? I thought you was going out with Amber today?"
"I am but I thought I'd keep graham company until you got back".
"Oh right. Thanks mate"
"Yeah. Anyway. I might be staying out tonight. Not sure. Ill text ya. See ya buddy"
"Yeah bye". Me and dad hugged each other then I asked him if he wanted a drink.
"I'm starving, do you want some food dad?"
"Nah. I'm okay mate. What you been up to?"
"Well just got back from my first proper thatching class. It was so good. I relearnt everything I knew, and learnt new things aswell"
"That's good. Anything happened with that pretty Redhead?"
"Well..."
"Omg! Did you talk to her?"
"Yeah. We're going on our second date tonight. I can ask her round here if you want?"
"I mean I don't see why not"
"Alright but she won't get here till about 8 she's got dance."
"Oh? She's a dancer? They're supposedly good in bed you know!"
"Dadddd! Stop!!"
"Sorry. Hey where's your bathroom. I need the loo". I showed him to the bathroom and went to sit down to eat my food just as I heard a knock at the door. It was my mum.
"Hi mum. Um what are you doing here?" 
"Just wanted to come and make sure my baby boy is living in a good place. How are you?"
"Um I'm good but. Er mum"
"Tracey?!"
"Graham?"
"What are you doing here?"
"Coming to see my son is that not allowed?"
"Well yes but I'd rather it not be when I'm here considering the recent uncovered truth"
"Wait what?" I butted in.
"Oh well Joseph. Your own mother"
"Don't you dare Graham!"
"He deserves to know!"
"Not right now. I'm here to see him. So i suggest you get out"
"I was here first so how about you go". I had never seen my parents fight. I thought they were okay with each other so I don't understand. Suddenly I heard them shouting at each other like little kids 'i was here first though'. I had to do something. I had to scream at them.
"Oi! Both of you calm down! Do you really think your son should be hearing you acting like children. Now you either calm down or both of you get out of my dorm!" They both looked at me shocked but then looked back at each other and stormed off.
"Bye then. Worlds best parent award goes to!"  I had to call Zoe. I tried her several times but she didn't answer. Then I got a text from Dianne.
'Where are you? Xxx'. I checked the time and it was already 8:30. How did i sit here for 4 hours trying to keep my tears in and call my sister. I feel so bad. I was about to call Dianne when the door opened.
"Joe!"
"Dianne". I whimpered.
"Joe. Omg Joe are you okay?"
"My parents. They both came here and argued right in front of me. I thought they were okay to be around each other. But obviously not. Help". She pulled me into a hug with my head on her chest. I pulled away and kissed her.
"Joe? I thought we was taking things slow?" I instantly felt bad again so I just apologised. She pulled me in again. But I couldn't help feeling a little lost and broken.

A/N
Probably really rubbish and sorry it's been a few days. Now if you've come from my old book then you will know my exams are starting soon and updates will not be regular at all. 4 weeks solid and then I start work full time. All summer. I hope you will still support this book and me but I understand if you don't like waiting. I will try my best to get as many written between now and a weeks time so then I can just upload them. Thank you xx