Shopping - Part 29

Joes PoV
I woke up today in Dianne's bed. She was still fast asleep so I decided to let her sleep whilst I got ready for the day and then I made her breakfast. She was still asleep when I brought her the breakfast so I kissed her lightly to wake her up.
"Hey beautiful"
"Hello"
"Made you breakfast. Then you need to get up babe"
"Aw thank you Joseph"
"No problem angel"
"Have we just got media today?"
"Yeah and I was thinking afterwards we could go shopping to get you some new clothes for our date"
"Why do I need new clothes Joseph!" She laughed sounding offended but obviously jokingly.
"No babe. But its a special date and I want to treat you to something nice to wear and some jewellery and stuff like that"
"Stuff like that?" She mocked.
"Oh you know what I mean" I laughed. "Eat". She laughed some more then ate. There was a knock at the door when she was getting changed so I opened it.
"Oh hi Joe. Wheres Di?"
"Alright Andrew. She's just getting ready for school"
"Ah right. Well can you tell her that I'm free tonight so I can look after the kids"
"Yeah. Actually that's perfect mate. I'm taking her on a really special date"
"Aww cute. Anyway I will let you get on"
"Alright see ya mate"
"See ya". I closed the door and went to check if Dianne was ready. She wasn't. Shock!

An hour passed and she was finally ready. We headed off to out class to find Caspar sat with a smile on his face. He came straight up to me and gave me a hug.
"Thank you" he whispered.
"No problem mate. Hate seeing ya upset"
"Cheers. Hey Dianne!"
"Hiya". We all took our seats and waited for instructions.
"Alright guys. Today we are using some video/photo editing skills. Does anyone know anything about that?" Me and Caspar raised our hands as we both had YouTube channels. Mine was getting quite popular to be honest. I'm nearly at 2 million and that dance video was really popular. Its one of my favourites as well because well, I fixed things with Di.
"So how do you know about it then Joe?"
"Um, well I have my own YouTube channel, it's just recently hit 2M subscribers" I smiled.
"Thats brilliant. What about you Caspar?"
"Same as him. But he's more popular than me" he laughed.
For the rest of the lessons I was just showing Di how to do things and by the end of it she had a full video edited and ready for upload. I offered her to upload it on my channel but she declined because she didn't feel like it was good enough. I assured her it was but she still refused.

At the end of the class me and Dianne ran off to the shops.
"Right Di. Your limit is £1000"
"What! Really?!"
"Of course babe"
"Joe. You don't have to do this"
"Of course I do. And we're going to a really nice and expensive jewellery shop if you want that"
"Thank you Joe. I love you"
"Love you too Di"

After a long 2 hours we finally finished the shop

Dianne doesn't know it but I also spent the most amount of money on a promise ring I intend to give her

Dianne doesn't know it but I also spent the most amount of money on a promise ring I intend to give her. She said she didn't want to wear the necklace out but she really loved it so I bought it for her anyway. Tonight was going to be an amazing night.

A/N
Hope you enjoyed this. First time using pictures like that 😂 hope you liked it. You will see the ring tomorrow and btw at this point he has a bit of money because of his channel so he can spend it. Please comment ideas of what else I could include in this story it would mean a lot xx

Also if you have friends that also like Joanne then please share this story with them and my other story! Xx