Billy and Mia? - Part 21

Dianne's PoV
They finished hugging and crying, then Joe came over to me and slid his arm around my waist.
"Dad, this is the 'redhead' you told me to talk to and get to know. Now she is my girlfriend" Joe said.
"Wait what?" I asked.
"Oh, so when I was helping him move in I caught you staring at him and then when you saw me you walked off but I told him to look out for ya and now, well he has. Dianne is it?" Joe's dad said as he put his hand out for me to shake.
"Yes and you're?"
"Graham"
"Ah cool Joes middle name"
"Yeah" He laughed. We sat talking for a few hours before I decided to head back to my dorm. Oti wasn't home I'm pretty sure, so I told Joe that if he wanted to come over later in the night then he could. He walked me out and kissed me goodbye before I walked back to my dorm.

When I got back to my dorm, as it was a Saturday the next day, I didn't have to pack any bags so I just slouched down onto the couch and turned the TV on. Halfway through the random film I was watching I heard a knock on the door. I assumed it was Joe so as I opened it I said
"Oh you missed me that much Joseph". To my surprise it wasn't Joe. It wasn't until I looked down that I saw my niece and nephew stood in front of me.
"Who's Joseph auntie dot? We missed you though". I stood there in shock before beckoning them in. I shot a quick text to Joe asking if he could come over quickly. I needed advice and I didn't know who else to text or call.
"Bill, Mia. What are you doing here. How did you get here?"
"Mummy and Daddy were fighting then we heard your name being shouted over the phone. Daddy was going to come here with one of us but we stole his tickets and both came. Are you mad?" Mia said shyly.
"No, but you could have been hurt. You should never do that. What if something happened to you and you never saw your mum and dad again?"
"They wouldn't care. I bet they haven't even messaged you telling you we're missing yet have they?" I checked my phone but nothing. How the hell had an 8 and 6 year old flown from Australia to England by themselves and then found my dorm.
"Anyway. We didn't come alone. Andrew came. He didn't want us to be alone and he also didn't want us to stay in Australia. He left us here and said he loved us and everything would be okay". What. Why would Andrew do that? I went to call him and then Joe walked in the door. He looked shocked and I just gave him a sad smile. He stayed in the living area whilst I went to call my brother.

A/N
Bit of a change. Hope you like it. If not please comment and help me improve it. Also comment any ideas. Also no idea how old Mia and Billy actually are but as Dianne is younger In this I did young ages xx

Username shoutout:
charlotteamelia_04