First Dance Class - Part 23

Dianne's PoV
"Andrew, they can stay till Christmas but they will have to come to some classes"
"It's fine. I can stay. Now quick. You will be late. Ill get them up. Have fun". I said bye to my brother who was looking after Mia and Billy in my dorm. I went to knock on Joes door and he answered immediately.
"No Caspar again?"
"Nope. Oti?"
"Nope"
"God I swear we should just move in together. At least we are both always here"
"Yeah. Only because our social life is each other. Come on" I laughed. Today was Joes first dance class and then Media in the afternoon. I could tell he missed thatching but it would be nice to teach him some dance. It could potentially get my teaching skills up as one day I want to be a professional on Strictly Come Dancing.

Joes PoV
We got to the dance studio and we were set to do a Paso Doble.
"Wait. Whats that?"
"It's spanish. Like bull fighting. The man has to be really strong" Dianne replied.
"Um miss could we do a different dance I'm just. Im not very strong"
"No Joseph. You have to do this one everything else is taken". I nodded my head sadly and walked over to my bag.
"Come on Joe. You are strong. You can pick me up can't you. I would class that as strong"
"Yeah I can pick you up. But only because you are as light as a feather"
"Come one. Positive breeds positivity remember!"
"Yeah okay". We got set to working. We had to pick a song out of a hat. Luckily for me it was Pompeii and I love that song. Dianne took me to a separate room to rehearse as she knew I would be uncomfortable. I sat back and watched Dianne choreograph the dance, as we all know. If I did it. It would look horrible. Soon enough I was up and being taught the routine. Di compared to me was amazing. She was a real natural and she just went away when the music was played. She was so fixated on the dance that she didn't realise it was time for our media course. I wanted to go see Caspar and as he was in this lesson I rushed ahead of Di so I could talk to him and catch up on his life.

"Hey Caspar. Long time no see"
"Hey Joe. Yeah sorry I'm never there"
"It's fine. Im usually with Di now anyway"
"Oh so you two finally kissed and made up?"
"Yeah. Listen. Why don't you and amber come home later and me and Di will cook for you"
"What will I do?" Dianne interrupted
"Cook. With me. For Caspar and his girlfriend?"
"Ah yeah"
"Yeah course we will come guys. Thanks"
"God. I feel all grown up. Dinner parties" I laughed. They both laughed with me before we sat down and told me
"Oh I also invited Oti round if thats okay?"
"Yeah sure. Caspar?"
"Huh?"
"Okay for Oti to come as well?" He went as white as a ghost when Oti was mentioned.
"Oh um yeah thats fine"
"Okay cool". We sat back and started to listen to our lecture. Wait what was Mia and Billy gonna do? I'll ask Di later

A/N
Sudden realisation that my first exam is on Monday and currently know nothing. Great 👍😂. Wish me luck guys. Quite nervous 😂

User shoutout
Princess_Vipsan