Moving Day - Part 3

Joes PoV
My dad was surprisingly okay with me and Zo both moving. We thought he would be distraught considering Mum left him a few years ago and he still hasn't gotten over it that well. He's helping me move my boxes today. Everything is packed. I have a dorm with Caspar. My best friend for about 12 years, since he moved to England actually. We are going to have an amazing time, doing things we love, I couldn't wait.

Dad lugged the last of the boxes into his car. It felt very similar to a few weeks ago when Zoe moved out. He did the exact same thing and then drove Zoe to brighton and helped her move in. He said he would leave me to sort my stuff out so he didn't bother me but I insisted that he helped me. I couldn't ask for a better Dad if I tried. He is always the first person I go to with any problems and now that he's going to be in Wiltshire, a 2 hour drive away it made me realise just how important your parents are.

Once we arrived at my dorm Caspar wasn't there yet so i chose the best room with an en-suite in it. Last person always gets the crap room. He should know that by now. Anyway i chose the best room, dad set up my desk for me and put all my computer screens and laptop on it setting it up how I had it at home. I unpacked my clothes and then found myself looking at cameras on my laptop. Did I want to start a channel? Should I? I don't know.

Dianne's PoV
The day finally came when I had to say goodbye to everyone I knew and loved. It's scary saying goodbye to your family and moving half way across the world. Me and my brothers said our goodbyes at home as there was no room for them to travel with us in the car. I was only taking the amount of clothes I would need. My parents would send over everything else once I was settled in. My mum was the hardest goodbye. She had always been there for me and now because of time zones I probably won't be able to speak to her as often.

We got to the security section of the airport and this is where I had to say goodbye to the people that had raised me my whole life. My dad gave me a pep talk and told me he loved me and to make sure I stayed safe and then my mum. My hug with her lingered for much longer than anyone else. Through the 17-18 years of my life my mum has always been the one I would go to for anything. The one who would comfort me when I fell out with a friend or boyfriend. The one who looked after me when i was ill. No one could ever replace her. The only person that could possibly protect me and act like her is a boyfriend. But there is no chance of that happening. For 1 I'm so ugly and fat. No one would love me and 2. I need to focus on my career at the moment. Not time for boys. I finally said my last goodbye and walked off to security. Straight through and on to the plane. Time to go, on a 17hour flight.

I stepped off the plane, and instantly felt a rush of cold air. I saw a sign saying 'Welcome to England'. Yep this is England okay. Cold and miserable on the best if days. I got in a cab after grabbing all my bags and headed to the school I would spend 3-4 years at.

I was one of the first students there as I had moved here from abroad so I came a day before to make sure I wasn't late. Classes start tomorrow and most people would be arriving later today but setting off today as well. I set off the day before yesterday. Because of the stupid time zones. Most days are very ahead. I settled into my dorm and then went to explore. When I got near the reception I stopped and saw a very attractive boy. He had dirty blonde hair and was carrying a lot of boxes that looked heavy, suggesting he was quite strong, even if he didn't look it. I think his dad caught me staring though so i quickly turned around and walked off in the opposite direction. Trying to forget the good looking boy I had just seen. Focus Dianne. School first. Dance second. Until I'm a professional!

A/N
Quite a long chapter. Do you like long chapters or short ones? Hope you enjoyed this xx