Cheat - Part 20

Joes PoV
"Spit it out dad. She did what?"
"She cheated on me". I stood there shocked at what my dad was saying.
"Sorry. She. What?" I stuttered.
"I'm sorry Joe. You wasn't supposed to find out like this. I'm going to come now so I can talk to you properly". I nodded but then remembered he couldn't see me.
"Right, okay. See you in a bit". I ended the call and slid down the wall with tears threatening to fall. Why would she do that to dad? I thought they just grew apart. Not actually split up because she cheated. Right now I couldn't think of anything other than the fact if I saw my mother I would walk away. I need Zoe. She needed to know.
I ring her and for the first time in a month she answers straight away.
"Zoe. Where have you been?" I whimpered.
"Joe. I'm sorry. Me and Alfie have some news and we've been so busy recently that I keep forgetting about my phone and just doing my channel. I'm so sorry. Wait Joe Whats up? You sound like you've been crying"
"Zoe I need my big sister. Please help me?"
"Joe. Stay at your dorm. I'm coming over. Im in London at the moment so I wont be too long". Once again I nodded thinking she could see me.
"Joe?"
"Sorry. Yeah that's fine. I need to see you". And with that she ended the call and I went back to my previous state. I knew dad would be about 3 hours yet so I didn't have to worry about him getting here yet. I needed to tell Zo everything. Absolutely everything.

20 minutes passed and Zoe came knocking on my door. Caspar may as well move out because once again he isn't here. He's always with his girlfriend. When I was walking to the door I realised Zoe didn't know about Dianne being my girlfriend. Oh god. Ive got a lot to talk about. I opened the door and instantly Zoe cane leaping at me and hung onto my neck.
"Whats happened?"
"Mum and dad"
"What. Have they been in an accident?"
"No, Zoe. Mum cheated on Dad that's why they broke up". I cried.
"You what?" Zoe screamed.
"I know. They had an argument in front of me and then dad apologised for it today and then told me that was the reason why they fought. I didn't know what to do so I just phoned you"
"Come here Joe. It will be okay". Zoe was still hugging me when there was a knock at the door. I looked at the clock. Surely it can't be dad already? Zoe went to open it and out of the corner of my eye I saw the flash of red hair that was my girlfriends.

Dianne's PoV
I knocked on Joes door because I wanted some company and he wasn't answering his phone. The door opened to Zoe. She had tears in her eyes. I had only met her once or twice but I'm sure she didn't know i was Now Joes girlfriend. She broke the silence.
"Oh Hi Dianne, come in. Joes just over there". I walked in and saw the worst thing that could come to my mind, Joe crying. I ran up to him and pulled him into a hug.
"Joe, babe. What's wrong?"
" you know, um you know the uh". He stuttered
"It's okay take your time". He nodded and then carried on.
"You know when you first found me sitting next to the wall because of my parents argument?"
"Yeah?"
"Well. I had to call my dad for something and he told me why they had the argument". He was crying heavily now so I just pulled him into a hug even tighter.
"Okay? So why then?"
"Because my bloody Mother treated my Dad like crap and cheated on him" Zoe butted in angrily. She was crying as well. I left Joe and went to hug Zoe. She took my offer and then Joe walked over and we were all hugging. I felt so bad for them. My news seemed ridiculous now. But I'm not going to burden then with that. Not now anyway.
"Wait" Zoe piped up. "You called him babe? I'm pretty sure?"
"Yeah. We're um we're"
"Together" Joe finished for me. Zoe's face instantly lit up and she had a massive smile on her face.
"Agh Joseph. I'm so happy for you. I love you two so much. Wow!" I laughed at her excitement before there was a knock at the door. Joe walked over and opened it.
"Dad, you're here". His dad pulled him into a hug and then they both started crying. He noticed Zoe standing there and beckoned her over as well. This was their family that's all they needed. Why couldn't my family be like that right now?

A/N
I'm not putting any hate towards either of their parents. I'm sure they are both lovely and that isn't what happened. But for the story it is. Thank you for all the support. And also. What's going on with Dianne's family? They're back in Australia but what if one of them came to her in times of need? Who knows?
Please vote and comment if you are enjoying the story and please check out all my other stories. All being updated still and I'm actually really enjoying writing this book so thank you for all the support. Means a lot! Also exams start a week today 😬 so updates will be less cx

User shoutout today is:
Joanne_lover
Thanks to everyone for support. Comment and vote if you want a shoutout. Probably mainly doing comments though otherwise it's confusing!