Deep conversation - Part 16

Dianne's PoV
I followed Joe into his room. I had to sort this out with him.
"Joe. Please can we talk. Let me explain?"
"Okay". Thank god.
"I know it looked bad but I promise. I thought I was gaining some feelings for him. But then when you turned around and walked off that first time. Something broke within me. I knew from that moment that I felt something more than just liking you. I'm not going to say it because you probably hate me and won't say it back. I can't deal with that pain. But listen. I was going to tell him no because he asked me out and then when i said no he freaked out and forcefully kissed me. I struggled to get him off me and then I saw you running off. Again it broke me. I couldn't move. I don't even know how I got to outside your dorm. Please Joe. Even if you don't like me anymore. I still want to be friends with you. I know about your parents. I want to help you. I know they haven't spoken to you since when they came. I know you don't have a clue what's going on with your sister. Please. I want to help you even if it is only as friends. Please?" I begged. He looked at me blankly and then all of a sudden his lips were attached to mine.
"I want to be with you Dianne. I believe what you're telling me. But the fact you even had doubts makes me worried. I get you want to take it slow. But I don't. And I don't want to force you into anything. I can't just be friends with you. So we will do this dance and get the video done and then we can pretend the other one doesn't exist. I'm sorry".
"Joe please?" I begged.
"I'm sorry". And with that he left. I guess i should start choreographing this dance then.

A/N quick chapter. Sorry. I feel like it's dragging out a bit. Really sorry. Next chapter is the dance. Xxx