Sunday Funday - Part 31

Joes PoV
I decided that after our perfect date last night I would treat Dianne and take her and her niece and nephew out today. It's a Sunday so tomorrow we've got Uni. Sunday equals Sunday Funday according to Dianne so today will be fun. I woke up with Dianne to my side turned away from me. I carefully got out of bed and left her a note saying I had a surprise for her and to bring Billy and Mia with her to my dorm. I then got dressed and quickly made Dianne some breakfast, or at least got the stuff out for her.

I got back to my dorm and got ready for the day out. It got to about half an hour before Dianne cane knocking at my door.
"Hey you. You ran off this morning"
"Yeah I have a surprise"
"Really?"
"Yep. 4 tickets to the nearest aqua park"
"4? Who's going?"
"Yep. Me, you, Billy and Mia! Where are they?"
"Andrews got them for about 10 minutes. Joe you don't have to do that for us"
"I know but I want to so shush"
"Fine" she smiled.
"Come on then, shall we go to your dorm so we can get you a swimsuit?"
"Yeah come on then". She grabbed my hand and ran dow the hall. "Oh and by the way. Thanks for an amazing date last night. And during the night. Can safely say it will be a night I will never forget"
"You're very welcome babe. I love you"
"I love you too". We arrived back at her dorm and as soon as she opened the door Billy and Mia came running up to me.
"Joe!" They both shouted. It's crazy how they both scream my name when they've met me about once or twice. I feel very loved.
"Hey you two. Joey is going to take us 4 to a water park. What do you say?"
"Really? Thank you Joey!"
"That's alright guys. Go get ready". They both ran off and I pulled Dianne into a gentle kiss.
"You know what?"
"What?"
"You're the best boyfriend a girl could ever have"
"Thank you Di. I try my best" I laughed. She hit my chest gently and laughed with me before kissing me again. We were soon interrupted by Mia and Billy saying "ewwww!" We both pulled away and laughed before going over to them tickling them.

Dianne's PoV
Seeing Joe with my niece and nephew made my heart flutter. One day he is going to make an amazing father and to think, I was just going to have a chilled day in with the two of them but now we can actually go out. I honestly love him so much, I really want a chance with him in the future to have children ourselves. I want him to be the father of my children because he is the love of my life.

A/N
Short chapter because it's quite late. Hope you enjoyed it. Probably isn't the best chapter but the next one will be more exciting. Thanks for all the support and don't forget to check out my other book plus its new sequel coming soon xx

Random shoutout:
gracekelleher3
Not sure if you read this book but you've voted on a lot of my other book so thank you xx