Drunk Night Gone Wrong - Part 27

Dianne's PoV
I decided that after such an incredible night I would treat Joe to breakfast, we didn't have any classes today so I was planning on teaching Joe some of our dance project but first, breakfast! I got out of bed and suddenly remembered that I had no clothes on, I grabbed Joes shirt that was spread on the floor and wrapped it round myself. It smelt like him so to have his scent against my body just made me feel warm and fuzzy. I loved having his clothes with me, it makes me happy.
I walked put of his room and went into the kitchen. I decided on making him some muesli and fruit with a small amount of yoghurt. I also thought that because it was a treat that he could have some avocado on toast. I made both his meals as well as mine and then placed them all on a tray. I walked back into his room to find he wasn't there. I just put the tray down on the desk and suddenly felt a pair of hands wrap around me from behind. He scared the hell out of me and I ended up screaming and falling on the bed, of course I brought him down with me so now our faces were inches apart.
"Hey handsome"
"Hello beautiful, you didn't have to make breakfast you know" I leaned up and kissed him softly.
"I know, but I wanted to treat you after such a good, sorry, amazing night last night".
"Yeah. I know it wasn't the special occasion like you wanted but it was still special wasn't it?" I smiled at him and then giggled.
"Joseph, it was perfect". He started tickling me.
"You know what?"
"What?"
"I love it when you call me Joseph"
"Well then Joseph, get off me because I want to eat!"
"Oh naughty" he winked. I rolled my eyes.
"Joseph! Get off of me!" He got up and pulled me up which eventually pulled me into a kiss.
"Sorry gorgeous. Come on let's get some food. It looks absolutely amazing".
We ate our food which Joe kept complimenting and then decided to just cuddle up on the bed for a while, it was so nice to just be with him. On our own and to think he will be meeting my parents soon is incredible.
"Hey Joe?"
"Yes babe?" I smiled
"Should we book your ticket to oz?"
"Don't worry Di, I already booked us our tickets as I knew you wouldn't do it until last minute. And I also met your brother the other day and sorted the kids flights out with him"
"Aw you're so sweet. I love you"
"That's never going to get old is it?" He asked smiling.
"What?"
"You saying you love me. It just sounds so nice"
"I wouldn't know you've only said it once" I mocked.
"Sorry babe. I love you too".
"Thank you". I pulled him into a kiss which wasn't too passionate but meaningful enough until we got interrupted.
"Joe buddy. I messed everything up!" Caspar stressed as he barged through the door. "Oh sorry Di"
"It's fine. Whats up?"
"Um. Well Amber left and Oti's boyfriend left. We both went for a drink and well 1 thing led to another.
"You had sex with her?!" I screamed sitting up from my position.
"Woah Di calm down babe"
"Um. Kind of"
"Caspar mate. You have a girlfriend. She has a boyfriend"
"I know Joe. And I love Amber but we were drunk. I feel so guilty". I sighed and turned to Joe.
"I think I best go speak to Oti. I'll be round later? Or you could come to mine? I was planning on teaching you a dance today seeing as its our only day off but it will have to wait. Love you" I said quickly getting up. I walked over to where he was sat and pecked his lips before leaving.
"Caspar. Go talk to Amber. Tell her everything and see what happens. If you love her then you tell her the truth. Bye Joseph"
"Bye Di. Love you". I walked out and made my way to my dorm. I stepped in and found Oti crying on the floor.

A/N
There's a joke in there in the middle somewhere but if you don't get it don't worry 😂 anyway hope you liked this chapter. A bit more drama coming. Also would you like to see more of their classes or just focus on the relationship outside of the classes? Thank you all for the support xx

User shoutout:
abbismiley10
Thank you for literally spamming this book recently. Means so much x