Bath time - Part 28

Joes PoV
After Dianne left Caspar did as well to go and talk to Amber, although he was back in half an hour as she broke up with him and threw her promise ring at him. If I'm being honest Caspar really messed up. Di text me saying Oti and her boyfriend were fine and he just hates Caspar but that's fine they just have to keep their distance.

I could hear Caspar in his room crying for about 2 hours. He knew he made a mistake so I text Amber. 'Hey Amber. I know Caspar told you what happened and how you broke up with him. But he really needs you right now. He was drunk, a drunken mistake. Now I don't agree with what he did but from the fact he's been in his room crying for 2 solid hours I know he knows he went wrong. Please come over and sort it out with him x'.
It was the least I could do for him and thankfully she agreed to come round. Luckily Oti was at her boyfriends so I decided to surprise Di and stay at hers tonight before her niece and nephew were there for a few night. I packed an overnight bag and my school stuff before waiting for Amber to come. As soon as she was here I left.

I walked up to Dianne's door and gently knocked on it. She cane to the door wrapped in a towel.
"Hey babe"
"Hey" she sounded disheartened
"Whats up?"
"I thought you were the delivery man" she smirked.
"Oh so is that how you greet the delivery man. In nothing more than a towel" I raised my eyebrow.
"Actually no. I was just about to text you to see if you wanted to come over. I guess you're staying" she gestured down to my bag.
"Yeah well I forced Amber to come round and if all goes well I didn't want to be hearing their make up sex" I laughed.
"Well come in then". She pulled me in by my shirt and pushed me on to the sofa.
"You okay Di?"
"Yeah just missed you that's all. We got interrupted earlier by Caspar"
"Oh yeah we did. So you still want to carry that on then?"
"Yeah". She kissed my neck making her way up to my neck. "But first I want food" she giggled making her way over to her kitchen. She left me wanting more so I followed her and wrapped my arms around her waist.
"You know. You look really good in just your towel" I whispered into her ear.
"Thanks Joseph. But not tonight".
"Why babe?"
"Because I don't want you expecting it from me every night. We can have a bath together and we can make out but nothing further"
"Alright I understand. I suppose it is a school night as well. But when will your niece and nephew not be here?"
"Um probably after Christmas" she teased.
"What so I have to wait until after Christmas?"
"Yep"
"So I take it I can't take you on a date that I've got planned?"
"I can see what I can do" she smiled whilst serving up her toast. "Eat up. Then we can go for a bath".
We ate our food and then she ran us a bath. She helped me undress whilst I took her towel off. I hopped in first and then she did with her back against chest. It was so relaxing. Just what we both needed.

A/N
Just a quick filler chapter. More school stuff in the next one and the special date. Hope you enjoyed this and if not, well. I'm trying 😂 xx