Sorry - Part 38

Dianne's PoV
It's been a few weeks since I found Joe in a dark field by himself. He hasn't been himself since that day and I feel terrible. I feel like it's my fault for asking him to come to Australia when we've only been together for a few months. I don't want him to resent me for basically forcing him to go. I would say this to him but I don't want him to think anything bad about our relationship. The kids have also noticed him being less fun and he's been round here less. Yesterday I spent the day packing my suitcase and helping pack Billy and Mias. We're leaving tomorrow night but we're staying at a hotel near the airport tonight so we don't have to travel tomorrow. Mia and Billy are both going to Central London today with Andrew to have a final look round and I am going to go see Joe and possibly help him pack.

Joe's PoV
I haven't seen Dianne in about 4 days and it's killing me. I know she will blame herself for 'forcing' me to go to Australia but it was nothing like that. I wanted to go. Want to go. Early this morning I woke up to a knock at the door which turned out to be my dad. I let him in and the first thing he did was embrace me in a hug. Then led me to my wardrobe, dragged my suitcase out and started packing clothes for me. I helped a little but he used to get frustrated with my packing skills. After he finished he left it open for me or Dianne he said to add anything else to it. We decided to have a long chat and he understood most of what I was telling him, Dianne is in my life and will be for a long time because I love her, I told him. He just looked me in the eyes and said, I know. I can see it when you look at her and I can see the glint in your eyes. I smiled and then he left.

I was about to get up and go see Dianne to apologise for being a miserable sod, when once again there was a knock at the door.

Dianne's PoV
I knocked on Joes door ready to tell him that he doesn't have to come to Australia and apologise to him and tell him to make up with his dad. He opened the door with a smile. The smile I had missed greatly, the smile that gave me warmth, the smile that made me fall in love with him every single day.
"I'm sorry" we both said in unison before laughing with each other. He pulled me into a tight hug and almost like he read my mind said.
"You don't have to be sorry. You didn't force me into Australia. I want to go with you. In fact my dad cane round earlier, we had a chat and he said he wants you to be his daughter-in-law one day. He also helped me pack look" he pointed over to a fully packed suitcase and I sighed delightfully into his arms before pulling away and going to turn around.
"Well looks like I'm not needed then. I'll be off". I said cheekily. He did the cutest thing ever and pulled me back into him before placing a small gentle kiss on my lips.
"Where do you think you're going?" He smirked.
"I don't know. Where are we going?" I laughed. My laugh grew stronger as he picked me up and carried me to the sofa.
"Sorry for being such a miserable sod. Forgive me?"
"Always Joseph. Come here". I pulled his neck down towards me and we started to kiss so passionately. I mean we might as well do it now considering we will be with my parents for 2 weeks and I have to control myself.

A/N
Another little part for ya. Hope you enjoyed and I also hope everyone that either wanted one or was able to get one got a ticket to The Joe and Dianne Show! Spent my lunch time today getting some tickets for the Nottingham show, luckily got some. Hope you all get some if you want them xx

Leave comments for suggestions on the book